Windows 10: BSOD becoming soul destroying

Discus and support BSOD becoming soul destroying in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, im on a mission to find out why my PC is giving me BSOD screens around once an hour or once every two hours The PC is around 6 months old,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CallumMcG, Apr 9, 2020.

1. CallumMcG Win User

BSOD becoming soul destroying

Hey guys, im on a mission to find out why my PC is giving me BSOD screens around once an hour or once every two hours

The PC is around 6 months old, I have run MEM test86, all microsoft driver and memory tests, Ive downloaded WhoCrashed to understand my minidumps better, but im getting no where and I am sure you are all aware but its soo frustraiting, Im getting to my limits and I really need some help to get this fixed.

Here is a copy of the minidumps Ive had recently

On Thu 09/04/2020 18:58:05 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040920-6062-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C2360
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFFBE80AA528338, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8067AD14942
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 09/04/2020 18:58:05 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!setjmpex+0x8209
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFFBE80AA528338, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8067AD14942
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 08/04/2020 17:07:02 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040820-6296-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll hal+0x48188
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 0x0, 0xFFFFA2054F012028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400
    Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Wed 08/04/2020 16:36:29 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040820-6281-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C2360
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x13FE8683A58C, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8022144DD20
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    description: NT Kernel & System

On Tue 07/04/2020 21:42:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040720-6343-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 0x0, 0xFFFFE08FBEBB9028, 0xB2000000, 0x30005
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA.

On Tue 07/04/2020 01:28:17 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040720-6937-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 0x0, 0xFFFFE701BBFAA028, 0xB2000000, 0x14

:)

CallumMcG, Apr 9, 2020

2. Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection not unlocking the files

Hi,

To help you with your concern about unlocking the Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection, kindly follow the steps below:

• First uninstall and reinstall the game. You may refer to this
      link
      , for the steps.
    • After installing, open the Dark Souls folder in Explorer. On Windows 7 64-bit the default installation folder is “C:\Program Files (x86)\NAMCO BANDAI Games\DarkSouls”.
    • Go into the Zdp folder and run Zdp.exe.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Yoshiwee Win User
    BSOD playing blade and soul

Common BSODs while playing blade and soul, tried updating bios and graphics card but didn't fix it.
    error code:whea_uncorrectable_error

Yoshiwee, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Teletiger Win User

BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3

I tested it several times and not recieved a BSOD or system reboot since reinstalling Display Driver. However, during game play of Dark Souls III the Game locks up and freezes. I have to use task manager to kill the application in order ti recover the PC.

HWa do you recommend my next step be now that part of the issue seems improved? ive attached a recent DM Log.

Attachment 82491

Teletiger, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD becoming soul destroying - Similar Threads - BSOD becoming soul

2. No destroy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No destroy: Dkdospps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-destroy/d674e4b9-ebfb-44d2-95a3-8c2cea044447
  3. No destroy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No destroy: Dkdospps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-destroy/d674e4b9-ebfb-44d2-95a3-8c2cea044447
  4. Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD: Have various stopcodes but commonly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. Here are what I've tried.- Scanned for virus. Found nothing.- Run sfc /scannow, chkdsk, DISM. Found nothing.- Confirmed that my cpu and gpu isn't clocked.- Low setting everything.- Turn...
  5. Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD: Have various stopcodes but commonly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. Here are what I've tried.- Scanned for virus. Found nothing.- Run sfc /scannow, chkdsk, DISM. Found nothing.- Confirmed that my cpu and gpu isn't clocked.- Low setting everything.- Turn...
  6. Another helpless soul suffering from BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Dark souls cd missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark souls cd missing: Hi, I have misplaced the physical cd for dark souls prepare to die but i still have the case and CD key and was wondering if there was any way of salvaging this without buying another version of the game or do I have to buy another copy? Thanks for any replies Martin...
  8. BSOD playing blade and soul

BSOD playing blade and soul: Common BSODs while playing blade and soul, tried updating bios and graphics card but didn't fix it. error code:whea_uncorrectable_error 132854
  9. Dark Souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Souls III: Anyone here pick up Dark Souls III on Steam? How are you enjoying it? Are you using a K&M or using a console controller? 47281
  10. BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3

BSOD PC Freeze and reboot during Gameplay of Dark Souls 3: Game freezes/locks up within 2 minutes of game play in all situations, no specific action. I get warning that video driver has stopped and recovered, but sometimes the whole PC turns off and reboots. 51668