Windows 10: BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

Discus and support BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!Hello Microsoft Community,I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by samueel galanti, May 29, 2023.

1. BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!Hello Microsoft Community,I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's performance. However, I've been encountering a significant increase in Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors since the upgrade. Prior to formatting and installing the new GPU, I did experience some occasional BSODs, which I attributed to driver errors. Since I had planned to format my system anyway, I didn't investigate further at the time.I also encounter a lot of frame rate drops, mostly while playing games but also during normal usage.Here are the de

:)

samueel galanti, May 29, 2023
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards :)

cplpro, May 29, 2023
  3. EarthDog Win User
    EarthDog, May 29, 2023
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

Knoxx29, May 29, 2023
Thema:

BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

1. BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards - Similar Threads - BSOD before GPU

2. BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards: yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!Hello Microsoft Community,I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's performance. However, I've been encountering a significant increase in Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors since the upgrade. Prior to...
  3. BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards: yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!Hello Microsoft Community,I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's performance. However, I've been encountering a significant increase in Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors since the upgrade. Prior to...
  4. BSOD after installing new GPU and PSU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after installing new GPU and PSU: Hey guys, I just got a 3070 (msi ventus 3x OC) and a 650watt psu to power it, and replaced my old 5500xt and 500w psu. After I did that I started getting BSOD with a bunch of memory errors. I have a 16gb kit of DDR4-2400 (g.skill aegis) and a 16gb kit of DDR4-3200 (g.skill...
  5. Will changing PSU not cause BSOD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will changing PSU not cause BSOD?: Hello everybody, So I’ve been having issues with my computer not turning off, or not turning on my monitor, I’ve deleted everything from my HDD and my SSD (where windows was installed) and did a fresh install of Windows. Even then my computer would crash without any files...
  6. BSOD After Installing New GPU

BSOD After Installing New GPU: Switched from Nvidia GPU to AMD. Ran DDU to clear drivers before installing new GPU. Now getting BSOD every 15-30 minutes. Never had BSOD on this machine before. No issue reinstalling Win if I need to, just want to make sure it's not an issue with the new GPU. Win10 v1909 OS...
  7. More/new bsod issues!

More/new bsod issues!: I am getting more blue screens of deaths. Second one same stop code so far: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE I do have a feeling its ram but not sure. Mem tests come up with nothing. Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KB9ResUcc7xUcUymfH7IYNtd4LacO9-s...
  8. defective gpu or faulty psu?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    defective gpu or faulty psu?: I built a gaming pc last month and everything works except for playing games, everytime I try to play a game I get a red screen of death within the first 10-15 minutes. I have gotton support from the developers of the games and I have troubleshooted just about everything...
  9. PSU/GPU Power Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PSU/GPU Power Problem: I originally had an asus R7 250x that stopped working with my PC and it would not boot/display. Pressing the power button would yield no result. It worked fine for 3+ months before giving me this problem. I had a friend with a 500w PSU and he let me have it. I installed it...
  10. No more BSODs? New trend?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No more BSODs? New trend?: So I think I got my first Win 10 BSOD. I upgraded about two weeks ago. Only instead of the blue screen we've all grown to hate, I got this warm-and-fuzzy message with a sad-face and just the name of the exception. No more endless string of codes. Is this a new trend...