Windows 10: Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

Discus and support Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the error code 0xc000221. I know this points to a faulty hdd add or ram. The reason I think it's the motherboard is because I've tested the ram and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MagicalOne1212, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

So the error code 0xc000221. I know this points to a faulty hdd add or ram.

The reason I think it's the motherboard is because I've tested the ram and the ssd that is supposedly causing the error I bought new and used it in my last system with zero issues for about 4 months.

My motherboard however I bought used from a guy off facebook and the motherboards onboard audio is completely out.

submitted by /u/MagicalOne1212
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MagicalOne1212, Mar 18, 2021

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Zebeon Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

Nothing listed like that.......
    just ati hotkey poller-

any other suggestions!

I am at a loss on what else to do-

I guess it is the general consensus that the card is bad....???*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

kind of strange...... When I can get into xp..... I am open CCC and goto ovdriver thing.... click test setting without changing anything... sometimes it passes and sometimes it does not.....

Then BSOD at random times.

Zebeon, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Ken-OP Win User

Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, I recurrently get the Bad Pool Header BSOD and Windows 10 won't run

• Downloaded and installed Windows 10 as an upgrade from Windows 7 which was working fine
    • Installation went well but, when Windows 10 started up, after a few moments, I get the BSOD Bad Pool Header error and it reboots;
    • After rebooting, I again get the BSOD Bad Pool Header.
    • Ultimately, rolled back to Windows 7 because I never had a stable Windows 10 desktop.
    • Once, upon rebooting, it performed a CHKDSK--no errors found;
    • Once, I appeared to have a stable Windows 10 desktop--but then developed the BSOD Bad Pool Header when I opened Outlook or Explorer for the first time.
    Suggestions? I'm now back in Windows 7 and would like to use Windows 10.

Ken-OP, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

1. Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard? - Similar Threads - Bsod believe bad

2. Motherboard going bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard going bad?: I have a 200Mbps connection to my ISP. I have a specific machine that is getting only about 25 Mbps through the onboard network adapter or through the onboard wifi adapter. That machine is fully up-to-date on Windows updates and network adapter and wifi drivers. I get the...
  3. Motherboard going bad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Motherboard going bad?: I have a 200Mbps connection to my ISP. I have a specific machine that is getting only about 25 Mbps through the onboard network adapter or through the onboard wifi adapter. That machine is fully up-to-date on Windows updates and network adapter and wifi drivers. I get the...
  4. Motherboard going bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Window 10 Pro Retail bad motherboard using new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 Pro Retail bad motherboard using new motherboard: I using fresh windows 10 Pro Retail version on a system where its motherboard was bad it worked long enough to install and update windows then crashed and never recovered properly. I am getting a new motherboard to replace defective - all other parts are the same incld. hard...
  6. Windows 10 update caused bad motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update caused bad motherboard: Has anyone's pc motherboard gone bad after the windows 10 update? My laptop which is windows 8 forced an update to windows 10 causing a black screen. After my consultation with the geek squad at best buy, they said my motherboard is bad. My pc was working perfectly fine...
  7. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  8. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Support
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  9. BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm: Hello All I'm looking for a consult. I have been having problems with my windows 10 PC since I built it about 11 months ago. I am tried everything I have been able to think of or find on the internet to fix it with software which leads me to believe it is a hardware issue....
  10. Bad power supplies, or evil motherboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad power supplies, or evil motherboard?: TL;DR: Power supply was working, put computer to sleep, power supply went dead. New power supply was working, did not put computer to sleep, power supply went dead. Is the problem two faulty power supplies or a motherboard from hell? Over the past week I've run into a...