Windows 10: BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound

Discus and support BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From many days, I am having problems of these.BSOD happens with stop codes: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and rarely other. BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vinay Kumar P.V., Jul 30, 2021.

1. BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound

From many days, I am having problems of these.BSOD happens with stop codes: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and rarely other. BSOD screen will stuck at 0% and no memory dumps are collected. Need to hard reboot every time. Happens once every two days.Blank Screen happens if I leave my laptop on without using it for some time may be 30 min approx.. Screen goes blank, keyboard lights on, nothing works. I need to hard reboot every time.Buzz Sound happens when my laptop hangs and goes to BSOD with stop code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. This happens rarely like once or twice e

:)

Vinay Kumar P.V., Jul 30, 2021
  2. EpicX11 Win User

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Krazy Owl Win User
    Laptop buzzing screen sound

I've got a Dell Inspiron 640M and the lower left of the screen is making a buzzing sound then close after 30 seconds. It's not the video card since I can hook it up to an external screen without problem. Could it be the LCD inverter going out of business or the scren itself?

I wanna rebuild it since I don't actually own a laptop and it's a Quad 2 Duo cpu.

Thank you!

Krazy Owl, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound

New Buzzing Crackling Sound

Hi Holly,

Corrupted system files or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why hearing buzzing crackling sound. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows your Windows 10. Have you made any recent changes prior to this
    issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound

1. BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound - Similar Threads - BSOD Blank Screen

2. BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots: Hello,I bought this computer a few weeks ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XCooler: StockGPU: Palit GP RTX3070 8GBMotherboard: Gigabyte A520M S2HRAM: XPG 2x8GB 3200MhzStorage: Lexar NM620 1TBPSU: Fractal Anode Bronze 750WCase: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 50 ADD-RGB 4FI'm using it mostly to play...
  3. BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots: Hello,I bought this computer a few weeks ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XCooler: StockGPU: Palit GP RTX3070 8GBMotherboard: Gigabyte A520M S2HRAM: XPG 2x8GB 3200MhzStorage: Lexar NM620 1TBPSU: Fractal Anode Bronze 750WCase: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 50 ADD-RGB 4FI'm using it mostly to play...
  4. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  5. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  6. Buzzing sound, blue screen and then restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing sound, blue screen and then restart: This happens 1 time in about 1-2 weeks. Here's the link to the minidump folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SqaA0CFxZnNnryE7GthtitM9RVwU0nN7?usp=sharing...
  7. Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen: Hello, I just got a blue screen with a very loud buzzing sound, but I forgot to screenshot that because panicking. After several minutes, my laptop restarts by itself and started to working properly. I used my laptop for an hour after that incident. While I was open multiple...
  8. Blue screen and buzzing sound

Blue screen and buzzing sound: In last 2 weeks I got blue screen 6 or 7 times. I do not know what to do. The last blue screen came with buzzing laptop which never happend before. I have updated windows, updated all drivers, and it is not working. Can someone help me please [IMG]...
  9. buzzing sound

buzzing sound: frequently i have a buzzuing sound on speaker which resolves by restarting to be repeated in one or two days. what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/buzzing-sound/87f33d44-0005-473c-90a8-5c34b040f4d1
  10. BSOD with Buzz sound

BSOD with Buzz sound: So the BSOD started with my R9 280x graphs card whenever i play games or stress the pc it started to crash with that weird buzzing sound Then i tried to RMA the r9 280x but failed; they said overheating damaged the card perm. So i switched back to my old ATI HD6510 card...