Windows 10: BSOD BLue screen 9c

Discus and support BSOD BLue screen 9c in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my Dell laptop keeps freezing and then going to the Blue screen of death with the MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION error. I found the code for blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by khashayarshoj, Dec 1, 2020.

1. BSOD BLue screen 9c

Hello,

my Dell laptop keeps freezing and then going to the Blue screen of death with the MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION error.

I found the code for blue screen to be 9c found it in the problem detail.

I did almost everything that i could do includingall types of diagnostics and troubleshooting but it kept happening.

I even reset my windows and i got the same blue screen after 10 minutes.

here is the minidump and msinfo32 file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzsuCM7-xKctjGRozYyVjKQJS_L?e=CLeEME

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me fix it as i have online university finals next week.

Thank you

:)

khashayarshoj, Dec 1, 2020

2. Blue Screen 9C

Hi

I have a Blue Screen 9C issue.

Where can I upload he minidump file for your assistance?

Please assist in identifying what is causing the issue if possible

Thank You

Regards

JeanNieuwenhuizen, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 1, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

BSOD BLue screen 9c

Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD BLue screen 9c

1. BSOD BLue screen 9c - Similar Threads - BSOD BLue screen

2. Blue screen 9c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 9c: For a few days I have had a problem on my PC, the problem is that as soon as I play a game, my PC will crash the game or give a blue screen and therefore restart.Sorry is in french.Signature du problèmeNom d’événement du problème : BlueScreenCode: 9cParamètre 1:...
  3. Blue screen 9c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen 9c: For a few days I have had a problem on my PC, the problem is that as soon as I play a game, my PC will crash the game or give a blue screen and therefore restart.Sorry is in french.Signature du problèmeNom d’événement du problème : BlueScreenCode: 9cParamètre 1:...
  4. Blue Screen 9c Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen 9c Issue: Trying to figure out the source of this problem -- Here is the error log and I have uploaded the minidump file to: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvvWdaIff5X5gTlfJs_7YLmqVlf-?e=GFmdcc Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎4/‎10/‎2020 7:48 PM Status Report sent...
  5. Blue sreen 9c problems

Blue sreen 9c problems: I built a pc this last weekend and I have been having problems with it blue screen-ing and restarting. The past few times it has been a machine check exception error. The code given on the last 3 blue screens is 9c. This is the last error report that was given to me. I have...
  6. Blue Screen 9C

Blue Screen 9C: Hi I have a Blue Screen 9C issue. Where can I upload he minidump file for your assistance? Please assist in identifying what is causing the issue if possible Thank You Regards...
  7. bluescreen 9c

bluescreen 9c: whenever i'm in the middle of a game my screen will freeze and my computer will restart. link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvslPGxEzUqZsEice71oBRoi6c-k?e=jt4sxd this is the file located in C:\Windows\minidump latest time around it occurred 9/8/2019 at 11:01 pm Problem signature...
  8. Blue Screening (code 9c)

Blue Screening (code 9c): On a fresh install of windows, I'm blue screening only while having two videos up on separate monitors. Linked below is the Problem Details from Windows Reliability Monitor Screenshot Dropbox link to minidump Minidump This has been going on for a couple weeks now and...
  9. bluescreen 9c

bluescreen 9c: woke up this morning and my pc was stuck at a bluescreen The previous system shutdown at 6:36:19 AM on ‎4/‎21/‎2019 was unexpected. Description The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80757c44b40,...
  10. Bluescreen 9c

Bluescreen 9c: i woke up this morning and my pc was stuck at a bluescreen The previous system shutdown at 6:36:19 AM on ‎4/‎21/‎2019 was unexpected. Description The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80757c44b40,...