Windows 10: BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There! Since I installed windows 10 I had already 5 blue screen with errors saying KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. Could you please help me find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cathair, Oct 14, 2015.

1. cathair Win User

BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10

Hi There! Since I installed windows 10 I had already 5 blue screen with errors saying KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. Could you please help me find the source of the problem.. Thanks in advance for helping me out...

:)

cathair, Oct 14, 2015
  2. garybear89, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Windows Installation

Hi all, I need help. I recently build a pc and got it to work (BIOS can be loaded and everything seems fine) but during installation of windows 10 pro from a USB drive, I got a BSOD (blue screen of
    death ) with the error code 0xc000021a. Any suggestions? The BSOD will appear after the part where the pc will restart to finish up the windows installation

HanifMurid, Oct 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi cathair,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

The crashes are caused by the Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC driver.
    Please check Realtek for driver updates.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane_13.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane_13.sys 0: kd> lmvm rtwlane_13 start end module name fffff801`868a0000 fffff801`86c50000 rtwlane_13 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane_13.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlane_13.sys Image name: rtwlane_13.sys Timestamp: Wed May 27 17:30:27 2015 (5565E313) CheckSum: 00396A86 ImageSize: 003B0000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD Blue Screen

2. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  3. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  4. re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re Install Windows 10 after blue screen: Hi everyone. I am trying to install windows 10 Home from a usb. After following the instructions it says:" La opcion de actualizacion no se encuentra disponible si inicias el equipo con el soprte fisico de instalacion de Windows". the message keeps telling that if I...
  5. Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.: Hi there. I have finally successfully installed Windows 10 update 2004 fresh from an ISO. Got everything updated, running, etc... Randomly today it decided to give me a blue screen. No error code, nothing. I rebooted, made sure all drivers were update and they are. Currently...
  6. Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10: Hello, I recently attempted to update my motherboard driver from manufacturer's website. I managed to also download the newest Nvidia Driver for my system on their website before the pc started to act up. The system began experiencing stability issues giving the following...
  7. Windows 10 Blue screen crashes after SSD install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue screen crashes after SSD install: Computer is keep geting Blue screen crashes and I can't open dmp files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-crashes-after-ssd-install/0cc6b74f-69ac-4ff9-9ad2-cb3247729858
  8. Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update

Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update: Hi. My computer has been crashing after installing the September updates (KB4515384). It will boot correctly 2 out of 3 attempts, but it is making the system overall slow, and even some easy tasks, such opening a new tab in my browser take three times as much as it should,...
  9. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.: I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer...
  10. Blue screen shortly after fresh windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen shortly after fresh windows 10 install: Hi. I've seem to have gotten a strange issue with my computer. I suddenly got an infinite boot loop accompanied by a blue screen (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I connected my SSD drive to a different computer, but with the same result. I then reinstalled W10, but shortly after the...