Windows 10: BSOD Blue Screen restart nearly daily, often during video

Discus and support BSOD Blue Screen restart nearly daily, often during video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, I'd REALLY appreciate any help on this as HP could not solve when I called 2 months ago. Computer bought in Nov and has had this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pogger924, Apr 23, 2020.

1. pogger924 Win User

BSOD Blue Screen restart nearly daily, often during video

Greetings, I'd REALLY appreciate any help on this as HP could not solve when I called 2 months ago. Computer bought in Nov and has had this problem since purchasing. It has been extra difficult working from home (as I work for the NYC Health Department).

I've suspected it was something with Graphics/Video as it is often when a video is playing (not always) and I see that I have the Intel UHD Graphics but also I am supposed to have NVIDIA but don't see that aside from in my task bar.

Windows Version 1909

HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-df0xx
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99GHz
    Graphics Card(s): Intel UHD Graphics 620
    Browser: Chrome

:)

pogger924, Apr 23, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 23, 2020
  4. jdc1 Win User

Bunches and bunches of Kernel 117 errors in the Error Reports folder.
    This is the non-fatal version of the STOP 0x116 BSOD error (the 117 will close and restart the graphics drivers without rebooting).

As such, I'd also suggest (after trying MrPepka's excellent advice):
    - set a System Restore point
    - download the latest, W10 compatible graphics drivers (both nVidia and Intel graphics) from the HP website
    - uninstall the nVidia graphics drivers using this free tool: Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download
    - install the nVidia graphics drivers downloaded from the HP website
    - uninstall the Intel graphics drivers from Control Panel
    - install the Intel graphics drivers downloaded from the HP website

Thema:

1. BSOD Blue Screen restart nearly daily, often during video - Similar Threads - BSOD Blue Screen

2. PC Blue screens often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Blue screens often: 1. The version of windows im running is 1909, build is 18363.1316 2. I built my PC myself but I have a x570 mag mobo 3. I get these BSOD randomly thoughout my usage of pc but never does it not start up 4. I do not know if this was prior to the issue but I put in new memory...
  3. Daily blue screen

Daily blue screen: I get a blue screen daily, sometimes several time a day and generally when i play games such as ARK:survival evolved. Ive run chkdsk , completed a memory test and also run crystaldisk and all come back clear. Attached are some minidump reports..... any advice / support...
  4. Daily Blue Screens

Daily Blue Screens: Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Dumps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkcdbsslqxt2jup/042720-70281-01.dmp?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/acp2l8wvi8puhp4/042820-44031-01.dmp?dl=0 Speccy: https://imgur.com/ibOgEXf WhoCrashed: On Tue 4/28/2020 2:39:55 PM your computer...
  5. What to do - blue screen StopCode error PC then needs to restart-often daily

What to do - blue screen StopCode error PC then needs to restart-often daily: I get a blue screen often. StopCode error PC then needs to restart-daily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-blue-screen-stopcode-error-pc-then/15541a71-050e-4fa3-ad98-f1dd3c73d756
  6. Daily Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Daily Blue Screen of Death: A while back I rarely got blue screens, but now I'm getting them everyday, and sometimes multiple times in a day. The error is usually "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". Does anyone know why this might next happening? Idk how much info you may need so feel free to ask submitted by...
  7. Blue screening daily

Blue screening daily: Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting. Stop codes are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_TREAD_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Sometimes it'll say that atikmdag.sys fails, though it happened once only.)...
  8. Near daily BSOD's for different reasons

Near daily BSOD's for different reasons: For several weeks now, approximately every 2 or 3 days, Windows 10 BSOD's within about the first 5 minutes of the first use of the morning. The reasons given are different every time. I never need to do anything to fix whatever crashed. The reboot always takes care of that....
  9. Blue Screening often

Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...
  10. single BSOD during daily work

single BSOD during daily work: Hello all again. I have an employee that experienced a BSOD. I believe it was due to a RAM dump (since the computers aren't top of the line and they were running a lot) programs used during the run were: RDC (which was running a structural-wood program) Revit 2017...