Windows 10: BSOD blue screen

Discus and support BSOD blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All We have a few machines that have been blue screening and we cannot find out what is the cause of it. I have the mini dump file with as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarryRichards1, Aug 23, 2018.

1. BSOD blue screen

Hi All

We have a few machines that have been blue screening and we cannot find out what is the cause of it. I have the mini dump file with as well as the bugcheck error, hopefully this will be helpful. Please see info below.

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
    Date: 23/08/2018 10:51:43
    Event ID: 1001
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: WWCPT3818Y52.law.local
    Description:
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffba065a725550, 0xffffba065a7254a8, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9210fd9e-96db-499d-97f6-5b1cc5e2b68b.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-08-23T08:51:43.426932700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13066</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>WWCPT3818Y52.law.local</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffba065a725550, 0xffffba065a7254a8, 0x0000000000000000)</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">9210fd9e-96db-499d-97f6-5b1cc5e2b68b</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Regards

Barry

:)

BarryRichards1, Aug 23, 2018

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 23, 2018
  3. timta2 Win User
    Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

BSOD blue screen

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

BSOD blue screen

1. BSOD blue screen - Similar Threads - BSOD blue screen

2. Blue Screen BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen BSOD: BSOD Stays at 0% then the PC restarts super fastI'm sorry for my not perfect english, please forgive me.I have an Asus laptop which keeps having BSOD occuring in very random moments...Gaming, coding-I have the newest drivers already straightforward installed from the...
  3. Blue Screen BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen BSOD: BSOD Stays at 0% then the PC restarts super fastI'm sorry for my not perfect english, please forgive me.I have an Asus laptop which keeps having BSOD occuring in very random moments...Gaming, coding-I have the newest drivers already straightforward installed from the...
  4. BSOD blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD blue screen: Hey everyone,I keep getting BSODs, I've no idea how to begin debugging to find out where the issue lies. I read that old hard drives can cause these kinds of issues, I recently update windows 10 but i cant delete this version of windows because it doesnt let me go to a...
  5. BSOD blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD blue screen: Hey everyone,I keep getting BSODs, I've no idea how to begin debugging to find out where the issue lies. I read that old hard drives can cause these kinds of issues, I recently update windows 10 but i cant delete this version of windows because it doesnt let me go to a...
  6. BSOD blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue Screen Problems BSOD

Blue Screen Problems BSOD: I have a link for my dmp files that are supposed to be crucial to finding my problem. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/41yuli7rdx9obli/AABVxwC3-iGiTs9aKAXiPxm-a?dl=0 I've had many different error messages that came with a BSOD and i've tried updating windows, updating/...
  8. Blue Screen BSOD

Blue Screen BSOD: I'm getting a blue screen of death as you call it with the stop code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error. I'm struggling with it for the past 3 days. The log files are here. https://drive.google.com/open?id=14cHGZeoMqJp88wD775B_UxHcI2ZfIL96...
  9. Blue Screen Error BSoD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Error BSoD: So I repeatedly get a blue screen error, I'm not sure of any error codes because the screen goes a little crazy when it happens, either the message is too big for the display or the text overlaps. It only ever seems to happen when I'm closing down World of Warcraft, which is...
  10. Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup: Hi, Very infrequently ( once a month or so ) I get a blue screen ( not my desktop as usual ) on boot. It has the three options bottom R on the screen but no place to log on. I'm setup to boot to desktop w/o password protection. I have to restart to get to desktop. Any ideas...