Windows 10: BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off.

Discus and support BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎3/‎7/‎2021 3:14 PM Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarioJudah, Mar 7, 2021.

1. BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off.

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎3/‎7/‎2021 3:14 PM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 100000ea
    Parameter 1: ffffa788d5e610c0
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0xEA_IMAGE_amdkmdag.sys
    Server information: 3e0ac1d1-09bf-47a3-9beb-346a51557745

This the info on the crash itself and if someone could help me up I would be really grateful. Thanks in advance, and hopefully a quick answer

:)

MarioJudah, Mar 7, 2021
  2. philc43 Win User

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off. [​IMG]
    Warning
    BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off. [​IMG]
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Mar 7, 2021
  3. JustJed Win User
    BSOD debug, windows 7 keeps crashing

Hi.

My Windows 7 x64 machine keeps crashing into a BSOD (a couple of minutes after boot, or right away).

Seems more stable when booted in safe mode but can also crash (I've tried to uninstall Avast when in safe mode and ended up with BSOD).

Bug check string: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, bug check code: 0x00000050

BSOD dump

Any suggestions?

JustJed, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off.

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off.

1. BSOD bluescreen crash. I really need help as this error keeps bugging me off. - Similar Threads - BSOD bluescreen crash

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  5. Frequent BSOD and I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD and I really need help: I get frequent BSOD with different error codes all relating to driver issues. I have re installed windows several times. I have updated to latest stable BIOS on my ROG X570-E. All chipset drivers are latest.Any help analyzing this would be...
  6. This one is really bugging me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This one is really bugging me: [ATTACH] This is my video playback now. Even on downloaded videos it look like this submitted by /u/whostoleBATTERY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jod7/this_one_is_really_bugging_me/
  7. Really need help with the 100% disk usage bug

Really need help with the 100% disk usage bug: My pc has been doing this for years for only when it has just booted up but now my disk usage is going to 100% while I'm playing games and my pc makes scary sounding noises. I've googled it loads of times and tried all the fixes that I can find people saying to try but none...
  8. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. I really need help, please help me!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I really need help, please help me!: Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...