Windows 10: BSOD/Bluescreen problem

Discus and support BSOD/Bluescreen problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, so my friend has the problem, that after he installed windows 10 he gets sometimes Bluescreens, like every 30-60min. But windows 7 worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/twitch_saimaenn, Mar 25, 2020.

1. BSOD/Bluescreen problem

Hey guys,

so my friend has the problem, that after he installed windows 10 he gets sometimes Bluescreens, like every 30-60min. But windows 7 worked w/o a problem, he upgraded bc on windows 7 u cant use fullscreen in MW: Warzone.

He gets Errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (ACPI.sys)

or also INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM

and also SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (ACPI.sys)

submitted by /u/twitch_saimaenn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/twitch_saimaenn, Mar 25, 2020

2. Freezing upon waking computer and booting, No BSOD however.

Thank you axe0, I have created a new thread at the location listed. I have marked this as solved as well.

ddswanson31, May 25, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD/Bluescreen problem [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, May 25, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

BSOD/Bluescreen problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 25, 2020
Thema:

BSOD/Bluescreen problem

1. BSOD/Bluescreen problem - Similar Threads - BSOD Bluescreen problem

2. BSOD Failure - Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Failure - Bluescreen: Dear Community,I often get a blue screen with the message that there is a problem with the device and that Windows needs to be shut down.I am on a windows 11.If more information is needed, please let me know.Dumpfiles-Link is attached:dump.zip...
  3. BSOD Failure - Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Failure - Bluescreen: Dear Community,I often get a blue screen with the message that there is a problem with the device and that Windows needs to be shut down.I am on a windows 11.If more information is needed, please let me know.Dumpfiles-Link is attached:dump.zip...
  4. Random BSOD bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD bluescreen: Hello, My computer show BSOD at random frequency, somtimes when playing games, or when downloading, or when doing nothing in IDLE.I just did a fresh windows 11 installation, the randomily BSOD still occure.My specs :Ryzen 5600x no OCRTX 30908GB x4 Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  5. Random BSOD bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD bluescreen: Hello, My computer show BSOD at random frequency, somtimes when playing games, or when downloading, or when doing nothing in IDLE.I just did a fresh windows 11 installation, the randomily BSOD still occure.My specs :Ryzen 5600x no OCRTX 30908GB x4 Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  6. Bluescreen problem of Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen problem of Windows10: Hello, Early in 2021/8/16, the pc often shows bluescreen with error number: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, this was after changing of DC-IN cable aiming for repair of the problem of difficult in OS starting.Several times the pc was updated for windows or DELL but nearly not used until...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 BSOD Bluescreen Problem

Windows 10 20H2 BSOD Bluescreen Problem: My PC started bluescreen in this week. At first, when I enter the system, the system always automatically pops up an error message called "The parameter is incorrect", All UWP apps cannot be opened. Then I had a blue screen three times when I was playing the game, one of...
  8. Bluescreen Problem

Bluescreen Problem: Started having blue screen issue a week ago. Here is link to MSinfo and dmp file. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fNY1QRLab61PfG8aPo4jSB5utWW5ETE-?usp=sharing...
  9. Bluescreen Problem

Bluescreen Problem: Hello. I am having a problem with my computer where it randomly bluescreens at any time of the day. it doesn't happen at start up but it happens randomly and just reboots like normal. I seriously don't know what to do i've uninstalled third party programs and stuff and...
  10. Bluescreen problems

Bluescreen problems: I contacted help before but didn't seem to fix it. I get random blue screens with my laptop when trying to either play a game or multitask. I have tried updating all my drivers,Resetting the BIOS, Reinstalling drivers and Reinstalling windows. It happens randomly. Anything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e