Windows 10: BSOD bootloop 3 different errors

Discus and support BSOD bootloop 3 different errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am stuck in a bootloop of bsod. I had bsod last week Whea uncorrectable error and after lots of testing I ended up having to raise CPU voltage to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mordex8414, Jan 30, 2019.

1. BSOD bootloop 3 different errors

I am stuck in a bootloop of bsod. I had bsod last week Whea uncorrectable error and after lots of testing I ended up having to raise CPU voltage to get it to boot once booted I restarted fine and went back into the bios and put voltage back to default. Computer worked fine all week. Last night I was watching twitch and playing dos2 and bsod again and am stuck in a bootloop of them. Now though it switches between 3 different bsods whea uncorrectable, dcp watchdog, and machine check exception. Evertime the windows spinning icon comes up or the repairing g windows spinning icon comes up it bsods again. So I cant as of yet get any logs.
    PC is 8700k
    Nvidia 1080ti
    32 gbs ddr4 trident z
    Corsair 150i pro
    970 evo m.2
    860 evo ssd
    32gb optane
    4 tb black 7200

:)

Mordex8414, Jan 30, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD bootloop 3 different errors :)

cplpro, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 30, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

BSOD bootloop 3 different errors

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

BSOD bootloop 3 different errors

1. BSOD bootloop 3 different errors - Similar Threads - BSOD bootloop different

2. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  3. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  4. BSOD + CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error bootlooping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD + CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error bootlooping: Hello, I have problem with booting up my PC.Stuck on bootloop agains recovery/repair menu.Can’t enter safe mode, console commands doesn’t help, windows repair or recovery failed. All windows options are showing error. I was playing Valorant, and sudenly i enter in this...
  5. BSOD + CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error bootlooping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD + CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error bootlooping: Hello, I have problem with booting up my PC.Stuck on bootloop agains recovery/repair menu.Can’t enter safe mode, console commands doesn’t help, windows repair or recovery failed. All windows options are showing error. I was playing Valorant, and sudenly i enter in this...
  6. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. BSOD bootloop

BSOD bootloop: So my laptop was not able to connect via wifi connection for a while because of outdated drivers. I worked my way around it with an ethernet adapter. After updating all my drivers and was in the process of restarting my laptop, I got the BSOD. So now I can no longer gain...
  8. Intermittent bootloop and BSOD

Intermittent bootloop and BSOD: DESKTOP-OCAR2IK-(2020-04-25_11-38-42).zip My computer is intermittently getting stuck in a bootloop early on in boot sequence (just after UEFI BIOS settings option disappears with mobo logo and spinning dots). When it gets stuck in a cycle it repeatedly restarts, alternating...
  9. 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

3 differents BSOD in Windows 10: Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE Another thing is that I have been getting these random freezes, and I forces me to do a restart manually. This happens for...
  10. BSOD - PNP Fatal error & Bootloop

BSOD - PNP Fatal error & Bootloop: I wanted to reset my computer and keep my files. So I did it properly from windows menu. reset was successful and I logged successfully into my computer. After a while I got my first BSOD. Pnp fatal error! Restarted again, I logged into my accountn and after a while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4487026 bsod