Windows 10: BSOD Brand new pc.

Discus and support BSOD Brand new pc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakAnom13, May 3, 2020.

1. JakAnom13 Win User

BSOD Brand new pc.

Hi everyone.
    So i built a new pc with the following parts:

Ryzen 3 2200g

Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb
    Gigabyte b450m s2h

Corsair cx450m

An i have been having problems from the very start.

I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped.

Well they are back and i have tried everything.

i have stressed ram cpu and igpu and they all seem to work fine.Also my games would crash to desktop

even before the recent blue screens. I have also updated my bios and nothing still the same errors. In summary i am really hopeless.

Thanks in advance

:)

JakAnom13, May 3, 2020

2. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, May 3, 2020
  3. Hyannah Win User
    Brand new PC BSoD

I've been having a lot of issues with BSoDs lately, and my old PC was getting at least one a day. I put this down to ageing (5yr old device) and broke the bank by buying a new PC. My brand new PC is 3 days out the box and having the exact same BSoDs. I'm
    completely at a loss.

I initially thought it might be down to a faulty or ageing power cable and - in the process of attaching my monitor, keyboard and mouse - I accidentally switched the new cable with the old one, but that's not the case. Next, I thought it might be my power socket,
    but I had my old PC in the lounge the other day and it still crashed. Plus, I have other family members with devices that work perfectly fine, so it's not a housewide wiring malfunction or anything.

Here's a link to the crash dump on my new PC:

013018-20453-01.dmp

Here's a crash dump from my old PC:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_9oS7z_XY-vb_VpZxkpKIWvM3k-HzvD

I don't know much about crash reports or how to read them, so any help would be appreciated.

Hyannah, May 3, 2020
  4. Hyannah Win User

BSOD Brand new pc.

Brand new PC BSoD

• My last two PCs seem to be set to automatically restart when receiving a BSoD, but through what little I can read on my minidumps the codes seem to be 0x00000124 on both computers. I guess that narrows it down to a driver/program/script that I have installed
      on both PCs.
    • Yes, but nothing that I would imagine could cause system crashes. the Adobe suite, Steam, Discord, and my drawing tablet (that I've had for 2 years)
    • Nothing specific. It seems to be triggered at any time. Idle, browsing the web, playing videos or just reading. There's no pattern I can see.

Hyannah, May 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Brand new pc.

1. BSOD Brand new pc. - Similar Threads - BSOD Brand

2. I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...: I have been having a BSOD error on my pc quite frequently and not sure how to fix it. I have done many things to attempt to fix the issue but none have worked. i even went as far as a clean install of windows and that didnt even work. I am kinda lost at this point and i could...
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...: I have been having a BSOD error on my pc quite frequently and not sure how to fix it. I have done many things to attempt to fix the issue but none have worked. i even went as far as a clean install of windows and that didnt even work. I am kinda lost at this point and i could...
  4. Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install

Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install: I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with the AMD Ryzen Series 9 4900 and nVIDIA Geforce 2060. What a piece of work this computer has been. The computer came originally with Windows 10 and at the beginning of the year I decided to go with the Windows 11 upgrade. Since I upgraded I...
  5. Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install: I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with the AMD Ryzen Series 9 4900 and nVIDIA Geforce 2060. What a piece of work this computer has been. The computer came originally with Windows 10 and at the beginning of the year I decided to go with the Windows 11 upgrade. Since I upgraded I...
  6. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  7. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  8. getting constant BSOD crashes on a brand new pc i just spent 4k on. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting constant BSOD crashes on a brand new pc i just spent 4k on. PLEASE HELP!: Getting bug check crashes. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffd48f12238050, 0xfffff80512c4eb68, 0xffffd48f1441e970. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\071823-10843-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  9. getting constant BSOD crashes on a brand new pc i just spent 4k on. PLEASE HELP!

getting constant BSOD crashes on a brand new pc i just spent 4k on. PLEASE HELP!: Getting bug check crashes. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffd48f12238050, 0xfffff80512c4eb68, 0xffffd48f1441e970. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\071823-10843-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  10. BSOD after reboot with a Brand New Windows 11 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after reboot with a Brand New Windows 11 Installation: I downloaded the Windows 11 iso, and installed it on my computer off a thumb drive. When the installation was complete the computer rebooted and then gave me this message: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system...