Windows 10: BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming

Discus and support BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, first of all, i want to say that English is not my native language so sorry if a write so bad. I have been having this bsod with that bug check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yekaterinna, May 12, 2020.

1. BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming

Hello, first of all, i want to say that English is not my native language so sorry if a write so bad.

I have been having this bsod with that bug check error (340), i know that i need to send a log or something like that of the error, for you guys to help me, but i do not know how to do that, if you can help me, i will be very very grateful, please, tell me how to send the "minidump" (i don't know very well if it's that) and maybe you can help me to solve this, please.

This may be helpful...

BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming

Yekaterinna, May 12, 2020

2. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, May 12, 2020
  3. Drivers not working - TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

Hey guys,

I just bought my ASUS TUF GAMING FX504GD yesterday and i've got several issues at the moment.

My touchpad does not work what so ever, except while in BIOS.. Drivers either won't install or don't work.

Also i'm pretty sure drivers for my graphics aren't working..

I'm running Win 10 64-bit

TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

The drivers i downloaded all come from this link: ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

Please advise

StefanPesut, May 12, 2020
  4. BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming

Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

Looks like Berton got there first..... and or thinking was very much along the same lines.

Did you enter BIOS and see what it is seeing?

Think I would load defaults in BIOS to allow it to sense what is installed.

Still fails I would return. Modules can be bad.

Asus usually has a Qualified Vendor list.

One site that I've never had issues with Crucial.com

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | asus | asus notebooks | TUF Gaming FX505DT | Crucial.com

Normally I try to match specs on memory modules.

Caledon Ken, May 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming

1. BSOD Bug check 340 Asus tuf gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD Bug check

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  5. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  6. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15

Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15: I'm currently using Asus TUF A15. Everything was fine until recently it got into BSOD nearly EVERY DAY. I've tried install OEM-provided drivers but doesn't fix anything. Here is some most recent minidump of my system. Please take a look and help me. Thank...
  8. Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop

Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop: I've got an Asus A15 TUF Gaming FX505DV Laptop and it keeps randomly bluescreening. doesn't seem to have a particular pattern, sometimes during intensive gaming, sometimes during non-intensive browsing, sometimes 5 minutes after startup. sometimes it'll happen three times a...
  9. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Asus tuf gaming battery surface: Hello, Normally I was able to see my battery's power degree but I don't know why I can't see it now. as you can see on the picture there should be something for me change my battery's power. [ATTACH]...
  10. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a