Windows 10: BSOD Bug Check Code Reference

Discus and support BSOD Bug Check Code Reference in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; *Arrow Bug Check Code Reference | Microsoft Docs 108432 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

BSOD Bug Check Code Reference

Brink, Apr 19, 2018

2. Daily BSOD Kernal-Power ID 41 BugCheckCode 209

Updating the ethernet drivers seemed to work for about 2 days and then i got another BSOD with a different bug check code this time.

Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgepJlzP-lYg3FSYwX5kWxUQv1i

This BSOD had a different bug check code this time.

Thanks for your help in advance!

chambies2015, Apr 19, 2018
  3. Bug Check Code 0x0000012B BSOD

Hi,

BugCheck 50, {fffffffffffffffa, 0, fffff8021db00064, 0}
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+44 )

ntkrnlmp.exe is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault.

ffff9580`a9318208 fffff803`da542ad7*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

nvlddmkm+0x1e2ad7

nvlddmkm.sys dated 5/1/2017 Nvidia video drivers.

Either the Nvidia drivers are causing the issue or they are being affected by hardware or something else. Hard to say from the info in the memory.dmp though my bet would be on hardware which could be the video card or anything else.

Check with Nvidia Support, their on-line documentation and drivers, and ask in their forums about any known issues.

Nvidia - Drivers - Use OPTION 1 to manually enter your driver info to get most current drivers.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Nvidia Support - check with Support as it could be a known issue

Nvidia Support

Nvidia Forums - also check for forums as it could be a known issue and/or others likely to have it

http://forums.nvidia.com/

Use all the methods in the previous reply.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Bug Check Code Reference

1. BSOD Bug Check Code Reference - Similar Threads - BSOD Bug Check

2. BSOD bug check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bug check: Hello,I've recently experienced a BSOD while trying to put my computer to sleep for the evening. I used WinDBG to analyze the dump file, pasted below:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the...
  3. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: Hello,i got for the first time a bluescreen and now im a bit worried what just happend if something is broke:i played valorant some time, and after that i closed the game and played one fall guys match, i also closed after that fall guys and instanly got a bluescreen.Here:For...
  4. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  5. BSOD Bug Check

BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION Bug Check Code 0x000000e6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION Bug Check Code 0x000000e6: Hello, I am getting BSOD BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION about once a month, always overnight with laptop in sleep mode.Context: HP Elitebook 850 G7 Notebook PC Product number: 1C9H7UT#ABA Factory hardware, no changes to it Lots of USB connectivity: all USB ports occupied,...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION Bug Check Code 0x000000e6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION Bug Check Code 0x000000e6: Hello, I am getting BSOD BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION about once a month, always overnight with laptop in sleep mode.Context: HP Elitebook 850 G7 Notebook PC Product number: 1C9H7UT#ABA Factory hardware, no changes to it Lots of USB connectivity: all USB ports occupied,...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION Bug Check Code 0x000000e6

9. BSOD Bug Check

BSOD Bug Check: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...
  10. BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks

BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks: Attached is my dmp file. This has been happening for months. I reformatted/upgraded my PC recently to Windows 10, which leads me to believe that it shouldn't be a driver issue (I assume it's probably a hardware issue) But I was hoping you guys could help me pin point what it...