Windows 10: BSOD Bugcheck Analysis

Discus and support BSOD Bugcheck Analysis in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Team request your help on the same. System keeps getting shutdownMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MasterSage2146, Aug 1, 2021.

1. BSOD Bugcheck Analysis

Hi Team request your help on the same. System keeps getting shutdownMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jash1\OneDrive\Desktop\080121-17093-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0x

:)

MasterSage2146, Aug 1, 2021

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Aug 1, 2021
  3. BSOD Analysis needed

Please check your hardware. Bugcheck analysis is useless in your situation.

Igor Leyko, Aug 1, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD Bugcheck Analysis

BSOD analysis

Your post title suggests you wanted an analysis of the BSOD crashes you have been getting. Here is some more background on them.

Four of the six crashes recorded are 0x154 (unexpected store exception) bugchecks which are most commonly associated with harddisk failure. The other two crashes were 0xEF (critical process died) bugchecks which are also often associated with harddisk or RAM failure.

Code:
    There were eight cases of the the crash dump file creation failing which could also point to disk failure.

On the 4th October you had a number of warnings like this:
    Code:
    Again this suggests faulty hardware and in particular I would suspect the C:\ drive.

Let's see what the results of the tests requested by @zbook show. I have posted this just so that you know the background to what we are suspecting and why you should pay particular attention to the system disk and be prepared for possible imminent failure.

philc43, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Bugcheck Analysis

1. BSOD Bugcheck Analysis - Similar Threads - BSOD Bugcheck Analysis

2. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  3. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  4. Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck Analysis: My PC just rebooted itself and I dont know why. I looked at the memory dump, and it said bugcheck analysis. I dont know what caused it, because I have the latest drivers and windows is up to date. Here is the link for the memory dump in .rar file;...
  5. Bugcheck Analysis

Bugcheck Analysis: My PC just rebooted itself and I dont know why. I looked at the memory dump, and it said bugcheck analysis. I dont know what caused it, because I have the latest drivers and windows is up to date. Here is the link for the memory dump in .rar file;...
  6. Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included: I got one blue screen every few days. I tried almost all possible online solution, did not seems help. BIOS, windows, GPU and other drivers was in the latest version. This is first time I ask in community, if need more information I will add as mush as possible. Thank you...
  8. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included: I got one blue screen every few days. I tried almost all possible online solution, did not seems help. BIOS, windows, GPU and other drivers was in the latest version. This is first time I ask in community, if need more information I will add as mush as possible. Thank you...
  9. BSOD, Bugcheck Analysis : "probably caused by : GenuineIntel"

BSOD, Bugcheck Analysis : "probably caused by : GenuineIntel": My 4-year-old custom build started having Bluescreens a month ago, it's rather random and sometimes I don't have crashes for days but it's very unpredictable. I wasn't able to trigger the crash with various test programs so I'm a little lost how I find a solution to my...
  10. Minidump Bugcheck Analysis

Minidump Bugcheck Analysis: I just had two crashes in the last 2 days. I found the minidump file and it says this ... Code: Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (OSR Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page...