Windows 10: BSOD bugcheck can someone please analyze this for me, it´s getting more frequent

Discus and support BSOD bugcheck can someone please analyze this for me, it´s getting more frequent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Date: 11/27/2020 3:46:16 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrisCastroJunior, Nov 27, 2020.

1. BSOD bugcheck can someone please analyze this for me, it´s getting more frequent

Log Name: System

Date: 11/27/2020 3:46:16 PM
    Event ID: 1001
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A

Description:
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 0xa3a0215c3c6f050b, 0xb3b72de28ef15797, 0x00000000000001a0, 0x0000000000000007. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9ad2e402-648a-4c48-8e7a-336530bf09c9.

:)

CrisCastroJunior, Nov 27, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Nov 27, 2020
  3. ExillustX Win User
    I keep getting 2 BSOD bugchecks

Hello, for the past 4 months i've been trying to fix 2 BSOD bugchecks but unfortunately i couldn't, the thing is that the BSOD happen rarely (sometimes it takes a month to get one) and the dump file doesn't
    show what's the cause, i tried many ways to fix them but none has worked.

The first bugcheck is: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

The second bugcheck is: STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Dump files link: Dropbox - bsod - Simplify your life

The PC i bought is pre-built (i was really busy that time and didn't have have time to build my own PC), i didn't get any BSOD after i bought my PC for like 2 months, and the first time i got one it was 3 weeks
    after i installed an additional 8GB ram. i always thought my RAM was the issue of the BSODS until i tried using each one of the RAMs, and yet a still got a BSOD even when only using the old ram / only using the new ram, so could it be that the issue is not
    related to the RAM?

Other things i tried:

• Doing Memtest86 (no errors on both RAMs)
    • Stress-testing my CPU and GPU (no BSODs occurred during the tests, also no overheating, the temps were fine)
    • Using Windows Reset feature
    • Updating BIOS
    • Updating drivers
    • Keeping my OS updated

Things i haven't tried yet:

• Fresh Windows 10 install
    • Use Safe Mode (i think i cannot try this because the BSODs are rare and can take like a month to occur, i don't think i can use the Safe Mode for a whole month)

PC specs:

• CPU: i5-9400F
    • Motherboard: GigaByte H310M H 2.0
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
    • SSD: SPCC Solid State Disk (SSD)
    • HDD: 500GB HDD and a 1TB HDD
    • PSU: Don't remember the name of the brand really but the wattage is about 450w

I'm still not sure if the cause is the OS/drivers or the hardwares, it's most likely the hardwares, but i don't know which hardware that could be the cause, can you guys help me rule out parts that are not
    the cause? can i rule out the GPU and RAMs? maybe CPU too? because stress-testing didn't cause any errors plus if it was the CPU being faulty the BSODs should happen more frequently (note that my CPU is not overclockable). Could it be the PSU? the brand of
    my psu is almost unheard of (azzatek), could it be that their PSUs are faulty and that's the cause?

Do you guys suggest me to do a clean install first before trying anything like replacing parts? Do you have an idea why the BSODs tend to be rare?

How can i fix these two BSODs?

Any help is appreciated.

ExillustX, Nov 27, 2020
  4. somvir73 Win User

BSOD bugcheck can someone please analyze this for me, it´s getting more frequent

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD bugcheck can someone please analyze this for me, it´s getting more frequent

1. BSOD bugcheck can someone please analyze this for me, it´s getting more frequent - Similar Threads - BSOD bugcheck someone

2. BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??: This is minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOhl7h87L4gwES-VSgzdSRZqL_UOHmI9/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-gsod-can-someone-help-me-analyze-it/c57f3306-2c86-4b97-9a90-8b0b1083a339
  3. BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??: This is minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOhl7h87L4gwES-VSgzdSRZqL_UOHmI9/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-gsod-can-someone-help-me-analyze-it/c57f3306-2c86-4b97-9a90-8b0b1083a339
  4. BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i keep getting BSOD can someone help analyze it?

i keep getting BSOD can someone help analyze it?: I dont know why i am keep getting BSOD, no new hardware no new software but keep getting BSODhere the link of dumpfiles https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ki_OWLzrXQwt4Nx6bjGYW2rPyn_T4IIH/view?usp=sharing...
  6. i keep getting BSOD can someone help analyze it?

i keep getting BSOD can someone help analyze it?: I dont know why i am keep getting BSOD, no new hardware no new software but keep getting BSODhere the link of dumpfiles https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ki_OWLzrXQwt4Nx6bjGYW2rPyn_T4IIH/view?usp=sharing...
  7. BSOD events getting more frequent. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD events getting more frequent. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133.: Hi,I am getting some BSOD events and I was hoping someone could have a look at the dumps for me and maybe shed some light on what is causing them.Here is a link to the minidump folder I zipped and uploaded to OneDrive:...
  8. BSOD events getting more frequent. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133.

BSOD events getting more frequent. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133.: Hi,I am getting some BSOD events and I was hoping someone could have a look at the dumps for me and maybe shed some light on what is causing them.Here is a link to the minidump folder I zipped and uploaded to OneDrive:...
  9. BSOD events getting more frequent. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133.

10. Windows BSOD, can someone analyze minidumps for me?

Windows BSOD, can someone analyze minidumps for me?: Hello. I built a new PC and I'm having an issue where Windows would crash while playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I did not observe this crash in other uses other than playing that game not sure if it's related and it's a new PC so I haven't used it that much. The info...