Windows 10: BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time.

Discus and support BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I have just bought a second hand computer, and I use it to play games and try and stream. However, whenever I start to stream maybe about 50... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhilipDyson, Nov 23, 2020.

1. BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time.

Hi All,

I have just bought a second hand computer, and I use it to play games and try and stream. However, whenever I start to stream maybe about 50 mins in it will give me the BSOD with this error code that I got from the event viewer.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000028, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80185241cf6.

Does anyone know what it means, I cant seem to find anything on google.

Regards

Phil

:)

PhilipDyson, Nov 23, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a

First time posting, so sorry in advance if I missed a thread policy. This started when I upgraded my rig from a i5 6400 to a Ryzen 5 3600. This also included a new Mobo to suport said cpu. Apart from the torturous 12 hours of errors setting up the system. Once I had it all setup I kept getting these BSOD's after some usage time. After using bugcheck and checking forums, most evidence pointed to the newest nvidia drivers and my crucial mx300 m-sata ssd both causing driver errors. I replaced the SSD, and reverted to the default nvidia driver, and the symptoms stopped showing for a while. This was until Memory_management BSOD's started showing up after I close any game. I read online that Nvidia knew about the errors with their current drivers and were rolling out a patch in the recent update, so i manually installed that driver. This still hasn't fixed the problem. Currently, my computer will work fine until I am either playing or closing a game, which it will then BSOD with different errors each time, but the most common two are System-Service-Exception and Memory_Management. Here is a screenshot of my event viewer:

BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time. [​IMG]

Troubleshooting Steps I've Done:
    • Updated CPU and chipset drivers, both from Mobo website and AMD website
    • Updated BIOS to the latest version listed on MSI website
    • ran 2 memory tests (one was memtest, the other was a stability test in windows, forgot the name) both finished clean
    • installed, removed, and reinstalled nvidia drivers
    • reinstalled windows 10
    • rubber ducky debugging

I've looked at multiple forum posts online, but none seem to have my exact symptoms so maybe I'm missing something. Thanks in advance for any help! (log files attached)

fameman100, Nov 23, 2020
  4. dondl Win User

BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time.

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time.

1. BSOD bugcheck error while playing and streaming at the same time. - Similar Threads - BSOD bugcheck error

2. recording videos while playing videogame at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording videos while playing videogame at the same time: I play online, I have two screens. I am also recording my screen with Xbox bar to keep some videos that I will use offline, and it is quite long. So I want to play while recording this videos in the second screen, but as soon as I start the game, the recording on the second...
  3. recording videos while playing videogame at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recording videos while playing videogame at the same time: I play online, I have two screens. I am also recording my screen with Xbox bar to keep some videos that I will use offline, and it is quite long. So I want to play while recording this videos in the second screen, but as soon as I start the game, the recording on the second...
  4. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  5. Regular BSOD with varying errors while streaming

Regular BSOD with varying errors while streaming: Hello, Recently i have been getting more and more blue screen, only while streaming with streamlabs OBS. Most of the time it's a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I tried to check every driver that i have and all seemed to be up to date. my windows 10 is also up to date and...
  6. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  7. Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming

Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming: i built my computer two years ago. i havent got any problem. But yesterday i update my graphic card driver. Today when i play game on stream my computer freeze than reset. i wanna sure problem is graphic card driver. there is dxdiag here there are 3 dump files. 1 2 3 there...
  8. BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f: Hi *Smile Although, the error code 0x0000007f is what I put in the title, I've been getting a plethora of different error codes. I am going to be posting my memory dumps in a link below-They're not all of them, it's about two weeks old I posted it on tomshardware originally...
  9. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  10. BSOD from time to time while playing games

BSOD from time to time while playing games: Hello all, I have a problem when playing certain games- I get crash caused by atikmpag.sys. Before that I had problem with atikmdag.sys. Sometimes I can play few days without crash, sometimes i get a crash. For example, in gta 4 i get a crash after 2mins. GPU is MSI...