Windows 10: BSOD/Bugcheck while sleeping, AC plugged in

Discus and support BSOD/Bugcheck while sleeping, AC plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a used Dell Latitude E7450 laptop (256GB SSD, 8GB RAM). Last night, I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, and downloaded all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lbwarped, Nov 8, 2015.

1. lbwarped Win User

BSOD/Bugcheck while sleeping, AC plugged in

Hello,
    I just bought a used Dell Latitude E7450 laptop (256GB SSD, 8GB RAM). Last night, I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, and downloaded all the official drivers from the Dell site and installed them. So I don't know if this was a problem while on Windows 7 Pro, or if it was caused by installing all the drivers from Dell.

One symptom I do notice after this happens is that the scrolling features of the trackpad and pointstick stop working.

I left my computer plugged in overnight with the lid closed. When I opened the lid to turn on the computer this morning, it was a complete reboot instead of resuming from sleep. It also happened this morning when I left the computer open for 5 hours (power policy is Balanced, so it went to sleep, and hibernation is enabled). Upon pressing the power button, it was clear there was not a clean shutdown.

Event logs have this error logged:
    See my memory dump file here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._181656_45.zip

Thanks for any insights you can provide!

:)

lbwarped, Nov 8, 2015

2. windows phone power button wont lock , but will shut ohone off, phone wont charge

When you plug it in, does the device turn on automatically? It should then it goes to sleep while charging.

If you use it while it is plugged in, do you see the icon in the upper right with what appears to be a AC plug in the battery indicating it is charging?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 8, 2015
  3. nk565 Win User
    Laptop often crashed while in sleep mode. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck..."

My laptop has been crashing a lot recently while sleeping with the following error

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff802ea41a496, 0xffff9480e9db5930, 0x0000000000000000)."

From another question, I found that it was a good idea to run the driver verifier and memtest.

Diver verifier indeed crashed the computer on startup. It didn't display which driver on the BSOD, but here is the resulting dump.

110817-3359-01.dmp

Memtest returned no errors.

nk565, Nov 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Nov 8, 2015
  5. lbwarped Win User
    Hello,
    I cannot attach the zip file to the post because it is >100MB (8MB limit). Thus, the Dropbox link. Thanks for your help.

lbwarped, Nov 8, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    I can't open up the zip you uploaded as it everytime gets corrupted.
    If the zip is really 100MB large, locate the minidumps and remove the oldest ones.
    The dumps are usually located at
    Code: C:\Windows\Minidump\[/quote]

axe0, Nov 8, 2015
  7. lbwarped Win User
    All I did was add the "MEMORY.DMP" file (referenced above in the Event Log, as part of the "bugcheck", which I figured would be relevant) to the auto-generated ZIP file.

I've attached a version without that large file in it.

Here's a new link to the MEMORY.DMP file only: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/352095/MEMORY.zip

Thanks again.

lbwarped, Nov 8, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I won't download the memory dump file, I wouldn't know how to debug it to the bottom. Just a FYI

The flagged driver is the Intel Dual Band driver.
    Please check your manufacturer for driver updates.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw02.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwtw02.sys 0: kd> lmvm Netwtw02 start end module name fffff800`b6f00000 fffff800`b782b000 Netwtw02 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: Netwtw02.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Netwtw02.sys Image name: Netwtw02.sys Timestamp: Mon Jun 22 06:50:08 2015 (55879400) CheckSum: 008F7AFC ImageSize: 0092B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD/Bugcheck while sleeping, AC plugged in - Similar Threads - BSOD Bugcheck while

2. hp5430s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp5430s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged in...: hello i have a hp 4530s laptopo an the battery was working fine an the charger installed windows 10 an now the battery wont charge i bought a new battery an after it went dead from using it i plugged into ac an my computer thinks its running on battery power at 1 percent says...
  3. hp5430s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp5430s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged in...: hello i have a hp 4530s laptopo an the battery was working fine an the charger installed windows 10 an now the battery wont charge i bought a new battery an after it went dead from using it i plugged into ac an my computer thinks its running on battery power at 1 percent says...
  4. hp5430s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after plugging in AC adapter: My Dell laptop is getting BSOD when it is plugged in mostly while watching NetflixI already updated BIOS drives, uninstalled-reinstalled battery in Device Manager, scanned for memory checks, removed and re-insterted battery, nothing helped.Windbg says source of problem is...
  6. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after plugging in AC adapter: My Dell laptop is getting BSOD when it is plugged in mostly while watching NetflixI already updated BIOS drives, uninstalled-reinstalled battery in Device Manager, scanned for memory checks, removed and re-insterted battery, nothing helped.Windbg says source of problem is...
  7. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

BSOD after plugging in AC adapter: Hi, recently my laptop always get to BSOD after I plug in the AC Adapter. The information on the BSOD screen said stopcode: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. I have updated my Windows to the last update available. Please help me solve this problem....
  9. Windows 10: BSOD/Bugcheck 0x0000009f while sleeping, AC plugged in

Windows 10: BSOD/Bugcheck 0x0000009f while sleeping, AC plugged in: Laptop started rebooting, seems it happens when it goes to sleep mode. Nothing suspicious in device manager, in event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffa78ede1de060, 0xffffd5006ad3acb0,...
  10. Bugcheck BSOD while gaming

Bugcheck BSOD while gaming: Hi... again *Smile So while I was gaming in Star Citizen and having GPU-Z running in background, the game froze and I got BSOD with the message: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT So I opened the .dmp file and this is what I got: Loading Dump File...