Windows 10: BSOD Bugcheck

Discus and support BSOD Bugcheck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently gotten a lot of these bsod with bugcheck errors i did download the log creator from here and attached it to the post also here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kokkie20, Nov 28, 2020.

1. kokkie20 Win User

BSOD Bugcheck

I have recently gotten a lot of these bsod with bugcheck errors
    i did download the log creator from here and attached it to the post
    also here is the bugcheck error (it is dutch sorry for that)

Code:
    and when i check with bluescreenview i get this:
    Code:
    Windows version: 19042.630 20H2

:)

kokkie20, Nov 28, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Nov 28, 2020
  3. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 28, 2020
  4. UNDCTIATC Win User

BSOD Bugcheck

This is causing 90% of my Win7 64bit BSOD's...

WTF is this?

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff9e0084e02c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88003c7b293, 0x0000000000000005

any suggestions thnx a bunch!

UNDCTIATC, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Bugcheck

1. BSOD Bugcheck - Similar Threads - BSOD Bugcheck

2. Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys: I was using my pc and I hardly get any BSOD, maybe once every 4-5 months or not at all, when suddenly I faced BSOD 0x0000013a. The detailed extraction of the DUMP file using WinDBG is attached as the hyperlink. https://easyupload.io/2tcicf...
  3. Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys: I was using my pc and I hardly get any BSOD, maybe once every 4-5 months or not at all, when suddenly I faced BSOD 0x0000013a. The detailed extraction of the DUMP file using WinDBG is attached as the hyperlink. https://easyupload.io/2tcicf...
  4. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  5. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  6. HP OEM PC keeps crushin into BSODs, caused by bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP OEM PC keeps crushin into BSODs, caused by bugcheck: Have a PC HP OMEN 40L GT21 i7-13700K 32GB DDR5 2TB RTX 4080. It continuously is going into BSOD with different types of errors. I've tried running all the diagnostics form HP tool and Windows ones. Tested memory mem86 test. Even tried to take out the ram sticks - the problem...
  7. HP OEM PC keeps crushin into BSODs, caused by bugcheck

HP OEM PC keeps crushin into BSODs, caused by bugcheck: Have a PC HP OMEN 40L GT21 i7-13700K 32GB DDR5 2TB RTX 4080. It continuously is going into BSOD with different types of errors. I've tried running all the diagnostics form HP tool and Windows ones. Tested memory mem86 test. Even tried to take out the ram sticks - the problem...
  8. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  9. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  10. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging