Windows 10: BSOD BugCheckCode 80

Discus and support BSOD BugCheckCode 80 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Since a longer time than I would like to admit my comp is throwing BSODs. They occure so rarely that I ignored them for around 2 years now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kABUSE, Feb 8, 2020.

1. kABUSE Win User

BSOD BugCheckCode 80

Hello,

Since a longer time than I would like to admit my comp is throwing BSODs. They occure so rarely that I ignored them for around 2 years now, but I really want to get this over with. It happens roughly once every 20 hours of usage, completely random. Doesn't matter at all what I am doing at that moment. It can even happen during idle. I cannot force it to happen with any stress test I found.

DMP File: https://easyupload.io/kzkjkx

msinfo file: https://easyupload.io/djc0lr

BugcheckCode80
    BugcheckParameter10xfffff80a136d3650
    BugcheckParameter20x0
    BugcheckParameter30xfffff809be05c008
    BugcheckParameter40x2
    SleepInProgress0
    PowerButtonTimestamp0
    BootAppStatus0
    Checkpoint0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalse
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn8
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalse

CheckpointStatus0

Specs:
    Windows 10 64 Bit 1803

CPU: Intel i7 6700k

Graphics: AMD Sapphire Vega 64 LC 8GB

Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Memory: 2x8GB DDR4

Board: Asus Maximus Hero VII

Thanks to anybody who takes his time to help me.

:)

kABUSE, Feb 8, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD Kernel-Power 41, BugcheckCode 10

Hi LeLedg,

Welcome to 10Forums.

This will explain the lack of dumps.

BSOD BugCheckCode 80 [​IMG]

There do not seem to be any other records about any crashes. For now, we have to wait until another crash occurs hoping it will save a dump file.

If you want to do something meanwhile, I would suggest to temporarily revert the overclock. Even though you have stress-tested the overclock to ensure stability, there's no way those tests guarantee stability in every possible situation.
    Whenever we suspect a hardware issue with the GPU or CPU, for example, we suggest the same (or similar) tests to test the stability but we are aware of the limits of those tests. To be sure the overclock is not causing any problems, regardless of the tests it's been put through, I suggest reverting the overclock while troubleshooting.

axe0, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 8, 2020
  4. BSOD BugCheckCode 80

BSOD Kernel-Power 41

Hi,

I've been experiencing random BSOD's, can't tell what is causing it:

Mostly under BugCheckcode 10 and 80.

Any thoughts?

I did not add any hardware or new drivers recently...

Jenovation, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

BSOD BugCheckCode 80

1. BSOD BugCheckCode 80 - Similar Threads - BSOD BugCheckCode

2. BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582: Hi,I've gotten two BSODs within a very short time frame. Apparently some RAM/driver issue.Here are the minidump files: MinidumpI ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool and it came back "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors"Can...
  3. BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582: Hi,I've gotten two BSODs within a very short time frame. Apparently some RAM/driver issue.Here are the minidump files: MinidumpI ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool and it came back "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors"Can...
  4. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have experienced a BSOD on my lenovo laptop. It is a LOQ 15APH8 with RTX 3050. The issue occured when I was installing a new driver version. I will upload a copy of 3 dump file as this BSOD has also occured when I tried to DDU the driver:https://we.tl/t-3Uaca9i06P...
  5. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have experienced a BSOD on my lenovo laptop. It is a LOQ 15APH8 with RTX 3050. The issue occured when I was installing a new driver version. I will upload a copy of 3 dump file as this BSOD has also occured when I tried to DDU the driver:https://we.tl/t-3Uaca9i06P...
  6. BSOD Kernel-Power 4163, BugcheckCode 239

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel-Power 4163, BugcheckCode 239: Hi everyone, Had a few months back quite a bit of BSOD's while multitasking watching videos while gaming this game doesn't take up a lot of my PC's resources. And if i only play i usually doesn't have this problem. It happens that these errors do not appear for a long time,...
  7. BSOD Kernel-Power 4163, BugcheckCode 239

BSOD Kernel-Power 4163, BugcheckCode 239: Hi everyone, Had a few months back quite a bit of BSOD's while multitasking watching videos while gaming this game doesn't take up a lot of my PC's resources. And if i only play i usually doesn't have this problem. It happens that these errors do not appear for a long time,...
  8. Random BSOD Event 41 BugcheckCode code 78

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD Event 41 BugcheckCode code 78: Okay I just assembled my build but after just a few hours got BSOD without any reasonIt was pretty random while I was on my desktop and tried to run RGB software but I doubt it because of that...Here is everything and here are the minidump files: Mini dump.rar<Event...
  9. Random BSOD Event 41 BugcheckCode code 78

Random BSOD Event 41 BugcheckCode code 78: Okay I just assembled my build but after just a few hours got BSOD without any reasonIt was pretty random while I was on my desktop and tried to run RGB software but I doubt it because of that...Here is everything and here are the minidump files: Mini dump.rar<Event...
  10. BSOD Event ID 41, Bugcheckcode 292 shutdown while using my computer for work but not when...

BSOD Event ID 41, Bugcheckcode 292 shutdown while using my computer for work but not when...: Hi all,I do a lot of work from home and use software such as Microsoft Word with macro ribbons, an in-house software, Microsoft Teams, and logged into a work VPN and occasionally I will get a BSOD while working. This has happened about 4 times over 6 work days I would say,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bugcheck code 80

2. bug check code 80