Windows 10: BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

Discus and support BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spatula75, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Spatula75 Win User

BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails where ndis.sys is concerned.Minidump available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/atl76zo0ec80bdm/071522-13484-01.dmp?dl=0Can someone with better tooling than I have advise on what other driver on my system may have caused this BSOD?

:)

Spatula75, Jul 15, 2022

2. Driver Verifier BSOD Loop + Driver Verifier Minidump

Hey, I kept getting kernel security check failure bsods, so after looking around I was told to run driver verifier. However, this put me into a bsod bootloop which I eventually got out of. Looking in the minidump folder, I saw that there was a minidump
    so i figured id upload it here and see which driver is causing the issue. Thanks! Here
    is the link to the file

lucaalberti0802, Jul 15, 2022
  3. jrgoco Win User
    Need help on driver verifier bsod

I had a bsod 0x1000007E and did the sfc /scannow and dism steps and ran chkdsk then memtest. Everything checks out so I tried running driver verifier and after logging in i got this bsod SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 0x1000007E.
    Could I please request assistance in figuring out the minidump generated by the verifier? Uploaded the minidumps on one drive

minidumps

jrgoco, Jul 15, 2022
  4. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

BSOD from Driver Verifier, Minidump

There are two crash dumps in the 7z file.

One points to something related to the Video Driver.

The second one with Driver verifier blamed Virtualbox.

There are reports of Virtualbox crashing when stressed unnecessarily, but reinstalling it does no harm.

As far as the first dump is concerned, it might point to a real cause of the crash.

1. Share the System Information file with us. Steps would usually be here on how to share NFO file

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

2. Any other crash dumps would be quite handy too provided they are without driver verifier enabled.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

1. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available - Similar Threads - BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER driver

2. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  3. Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  4. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  5. Driver Verifier - Minidump File

Driver Verifier - Minidump File: Hello,Here is the link to my 2 minidump files from running driver verifier. Can anyone advise what the issue was?https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-C9rE-nUZNhlu1HYK_MyrpSH9Q?e=w0mv3AThank You...
  6. BSOD driver verifier minidump results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD driver verifier minidump results: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxAMMahha216Gjiz2oqbA8yiAHy?e=D2SNHu Posting dump for help figuring out what is wrong. Let me know if you need any more information...
  7. Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here

Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here: I have a driver causing various BSOD crashes in windows 10, Version 1809 Build 17763.592 I ran the driver verify tool, which would cause BSOD on each boot. Booted into safe mode and here is the provided dmp file:...
  8. bugcode_ndis_driver

bugcode_ndis_driver: bugcode_ndis_driver appeared 5 times since 1 week ago. My computer has been crashing or freezing for a while now, and after reading the other discussions, I have chose to resolve this with your help. I have sent my dump files to...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, already ran driver verifier (minidumps included)

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, already ran driver verifier (minidumps included): I have been receiving BSOD lately with the following error: 072518-19687-01.dmp 7/25/2018 10:49:44 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`00000050 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff801`c7e17304 NETIO.SYS NETIO.SYS+17304 Network I/O Subsystem Microsoft®...
  10. BSOD Randomly Bugcode_Ndis_Driver

BSOD Randomly Bugcode_Ndis_Driver: randomly bsod then continuously bsod for another 5-10 times after every restart. ^happens very frequently 105062