Windows 10: BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

Discus and support BSOD, but mostly hard crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting frequent hard crashes while running games fullscreen, with the occasional BSOD. I removed Kaspersky, thinking it could be the cause, run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akirareturns, May 4, 2016.

1. BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

I'm getting frequent hard crashes while running games fullscreen, with the occasional BSOD. I removed Kaspersky, thinking it could be the cause, run sfc /scannow, tried different video drivers, etc. I even rolled back to a time before the crashes were happening, but they persist. PC has been running fine for a few months until a few weeks ago.

Files included. Thanks in advance.Attachment 78326

:)

Akirareturns, May 4, 2016

2. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, May 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 reboots several times a day

Thanks Philip Pio and Ken Blake for your time in replying to my question. I did try the file checker (SFC /scannow) but it came back with "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. I have since removed any external peripheries
    such as external hard drive, printer. I then ran diagnostics on cpu, ram, and internal hard drive. No problems were reported. The crashes were then getting even more frequent so I reset the PC to factory settings. I was prompted again to update Windows,
    which I did. Still, with no peripheral equipment, windows crashes. Sometimes with a BSoD, but mostly it just goes to black and reboots Any idea how this is happening to a PC just a few weeks old? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ... Sean.

A couple of the BSoD error codes are below:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SeanCanning, May 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

Hi Akirareturns,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I highly recommend that you downgrade your BIOS to the most stable version, unless you've updated for a specific reason?

You say you removed Kaspersky, I assume you've installed it again as you thought it wasn't the cause?
    I can tell you, the drivers of Kaspersky have been flagged all the way back to the beginning of last month.
    Please remove Kaspersky and replace it with Windows Defender.
    If any BSOD occurs while Kaspersky is removed then let me know by uploading another zip from the DM Log Collector please *Smile
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 19, {3, ffffe00158e9d090, ffffc00059625a28, ffffe00158e9d090} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExFreePool+b0a ) Followup: Pool_corruption ffffd000`26e14fe8 fffff800`85090000Unable to load image klwfp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwfp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwfp.sys klwfp ffffd000`95aaf438 fffff801`1de4a300Unable to load image rt640x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys rt640x64+0x6a300 ffffd000`fe9f9fe8 fffff800`22b30000Unable to load image klwfp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwfp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwfp.sys klwfp fffff803`731c92f8 fffff800`14c3b2bbUnable to load image klwtp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwtp.sys klwtp+0xb2bb fffff803`731c9300 fffff803`731c94e0 fffff803`731c9308 ffffe001`29af4d50 fffff803`731c9310 fffff803`731c9880 fffff803`731c9318 fffff800`15b03f87Unable to load image klwfp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwfp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwfp.sys klwfp+0x3f87[/quote]

axe0, May 4, 2016
  5. I'm using the F10e BIOS due to the upgraded AGESA code to support the FX-8370 I'm using.

Kaspersky showed back up after a system restore. It has been removed and these games are hard crashing my computer: Diablo III, Overwatch, Dark Souls 3

I'll keep trying to get a BSOD.

Akirareturns, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

1. BSOD, but mostly hard crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD mostly hard

2. Most BSOD crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most BSOD crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I keep getting repeated BSOD crashes today that are mostly caused by ntoskrnl.exeI haven't a single clue as to why these crashes keep coming but I managed to put the power setting back into the AMD Ryzen Balanced plan which may hold back the onslaught of BSODs that come when...
  3. Most BSOD crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most BSOD crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I keep getting repeated BSOD crashes today that are mostly caused by ntoskrnl.exeI haven't a single clue as to why these crashes keep coming but I managed to put the power setting back into the AMD Ryzen Balanced plan which may hold back the onslaught of BSODs that come when...
  4. Most BSOD crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 crashes to bsod mostly when idle.

Windows 10 crashes to bsod mostly when idle.: A month ago I updated my pc. Changed motherboard, cpu and ram. Current setup: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M S2H PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengance LPX 3000 Mhz. After the new parts where installed I started to get a lot of bsod on windows 10. I...
  6. BSODs or crashes mostly from waking from sleep

BSODs or crashes mostly from waking from sleep: I've modified my power settings a few times, disabled hibernate, fast sleep. But about 1 out of 4 times it seems when my PC comes back from sleep mode it will crash. I ran checkdisk and still can't fix this. Windows 10 just seems buggy compared to Windows 7, 7 never gave me...
  7. Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming)

Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming): Hi as the title reads I'm experiencing a lot of problems, especially the BSOD's. I have no idea what and how to post files that may help so please provide instructions so I can do that. Some BSOD errors I got today are: - LiveKernelEvent code 1a1 and 141 -...
  8. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  9. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  10. BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY

BSOD mostly ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY: Hey Guys, I am having a rather hard time with my computer. Ever since i bought my new Intel i-5 6600k along with the MSI Z170A Gaming and some DDR 4 Memory some weeks ago i can´t get my system running properly. I keep getting BSOD´s over and over. I just reinstalled...