Windows 10: BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason everytime any game using EAC windows just bsod's and it is the EasyAntiCheat.sys file that failed and I Have done all kinds of things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Derp00100, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Derp00100 Win User

BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

For some reason everytime any game using EAC windows just bsod's and it is the EasyAntiCheat.sys file that failed and I Have done all kinds of things to try to fix it from deleting it so it gets remade once the application launches and reinstalled EAC and even updated all my drivers. I have no clue what else I can/have to do to fix it.

:)

Derp00100, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Athamas Win User

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

MEGA

Athamas, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated Network drivers may be the possible reason why you are experiencing the error BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys. To better assist you, we'd like to clarify if your Network drivers are updated.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by XP ROCKS on this

thread
    on how to reinstall your killer networking Bandwidth Control Filter Driver.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Oct 8, 2019
  4. BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD by EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD EAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  3. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  4. BSOD due to EAC and other Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD due to EAC and other Programs: Hey guys, my Problem is the following: my system starts crashing after 10 to 30 minutes ingame in different games since one week. i downloaded "whocrashed" and it tells me several windows and anti cheat programms are crashing. no, i never used any cheat software it happend in...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I get a blue screen on my Windows 10 PC at irregular intervals. The information about the PC and the bluescreen minidump I have stored here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw8uhbe7aln1i53/110520-11375-01.zip?dl=1 I have already followed many guidelines, but unfortunately...
  6. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  7. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  8. Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi, not long after installing two more RAM sticks to my motherboard, for a total of three sticks with 24GB, I started having this problem. Thinking that maybe this was the problem I ran memtest86 for about 5 hours without it throwing any errors at all. I'm not sure what to...
  9. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there, Can anyone help in identifying the cause of this BSOD? WhoCrashed Mini Dump File -https://upload.cat/72d9e88490fa6a91 Wndows Event Log - https://upload.cat/0f9a1af622e28a05 WhoCrashed: On Wed 30/10/2019 21:43:56 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  10. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...