Windows 10: BSOD by Shutdown

Discus and support BSOD by Shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, When I want to shut down my computer, I get a BSOD with the error MEMORY_MANAGMENT first occurred after the last Windows 10 update ..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Burney1989, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BSOD by Shutdown

Hello,

When I want to shut down my computer, I get a BSOD with the error MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    first occurred after the last Windows 10 update ..

:)

Burney1989, Feb 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Bsod on shutdown

Could be software, driver, or other incompatibilities.

Try this for starters:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929338

or:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/russel_02may13.mspx

Some info here:Windows XP Shutdown Troubleshooter

You might have to go into msconfig and try to diagnose the problem by disabling and enabling drivers and services.

Edit: That could have been caused by the bsod and bad shutdown corrupting the page file, see here at bottom of page(problems):Virtual Memory in Windows XP

BSOD stop message info:Troubleshooting Windows STOP Messages

95Viper, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Morgoth Win User
    Morgoth, Feb 22, 2019
  4. BSOD by Shutdown

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

BSOD by Shutdown

1. BSOD by Shutdown - Similar Threads - BSOD Shutdown

2. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  3. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  4. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?: Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AthFaqFaHaps8le6yEz5RPY9tdhJ?e=2bAu4P...
  6. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?: Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AthFaqFaHaps8le6yEz5RPY9tdhJ?e=2bAu4P...
  7. Unexpected Windows Shutdown with BSOD code 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Windows Shutdown with BSOD code 9f: Faced an unexpected battery drainout, after putting the laptop to sleepbasically closing the lid as when I reopened it some 1.5 hours later, it restarted and went to BIOS screen saying low battery warningthe laptop was extremely hot. No CPU intensive work was going on at the...
  8. Unexpected Windows Shutdown with BSOD code 9f

Unexpected Windows Shutdown with BSOD code 9f: Faced an unexpected battery drainout, after putting the laptop to sleepbasically closing the lid as when I reopened it some 1.5 hours later, it restarted and went to BIOS screen saying low battery warningthe laptop was extremely hot. No CPU intensive work was going on at the...
  9. Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up: Hello readers,For the past months seemingly after getting new monitors, but this might be irrelevant I have been getting BSODs at unpredictable moments of using my PC, and sometimes too when shutting down or logging into Windows. Next to that, my PC often turns off during...
  10. Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up

Various BSOD codes during use and system shutdown & start-up: Hello readers,For the past months seemingly after getting new monitors, but this might be irrelevant I have been getting BSODs at unpredictable moments of using my PC, and sometimes too when shutting down or logging into Windows. Next to that, my PC often turns off during...