Windows 10: BSOD can't fix it

Discus and support BSOD can't fix it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since two days ago I've been experiencing BSOD (KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE) this is the most commun error although I've had other ones, but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brenorossi14, Apr 16, 2020.

1. BSOD can't fix it

Since two days ago I've been experiencing BSOD (KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE) this is the most commun error although I've had other ones, but this occurs randomly, some times it takes hours to happen or just a few minutes. This satarded happening after I pluged a Bluetooth adapter, but I reinstalled Windows 10 and it keeps occuring.

Obs: The stopcode are different every time.

submitted by /u/brenorossi14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brenorossi14, Apr 16, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Apr 16, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

BSOD can't fix it

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD can't fix it

1. BSOD can't fix it - Similar Threads - BSOD can't fix

2. Bsod fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fix: There is blue screen called "attempted_write_to_readonly_memory" and "memory_management" "system_service_exception" "dpc_watchdog_violation". Whenever I boot my pc and watch youtube or play games these errors always came out. Even when booting it came out almost guaranteed. I...
  3. Bsod fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod fix: There is blue screen called "attempted_write_to_readonly_memory" and "memory_management" "system_service_exception" "dpc_watchdog_violation". Whenever I boot my pc and watch youtube or play games these errors always came out. Even when booting it came out almost guaranteed. I...
  4. Bsod fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't fix BSOD on my laptop computer.

Can't fix BSOD on my laptop computer.: I have a laptop that kept having viruses pop up, so I wanted to use system restore to restore to an earlier point. When I picked the chosen option the computer shutdown and began to restore to an earlier point. I didn't feel like waiting for it to do this so I went in my room...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix.: While Playing the Game Battletech my computer invariably BSOD's With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, DxDiag coms back with: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 0x124_0_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_Mae_BANK0_MSCOD0003_MCACOD0005_PCC_UC_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen...
  7. Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal again

Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal again: As the subject says, I have been getting this BSOD. Gone through all the routine fixes and nothing works. Have also had some other stop codes but this is the most frequent. How do I fix this? Would reinstalling Windows help?...
  8. Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal: I've done most of the suggested fixes made sure drivers are up to date, done the chkdsk and scannow, done the memory diagnostic and I'm still getting the bsod frequently. I want to avoid a refresh if possible because I'd have to redownload all the games and applications I...
  9. Random BSOD can't fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSOD can't fix it: Since mid december I've been experiencing BSOD (KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE) this is the most commun error although I've had other ones, but this occurs randomly, some times it takes hours to happen or just a few minutes. I've tried everything, such as running a memory...
  10. BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix.

BSOD Random Error, Can't Trace to Fix.: I have been getting random BSOD errors on my Windows 10 computer. Most often they occur when I go on the web in Facebook and try to go into videos or news sites. Here lately, it has also been occurring when working in the File explorer and also some applications. Have used...