Windows 10: BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

Discus and support BSOD caused by Dot4.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roayle12, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Roayle12 Win User

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90

Roayle12, Feb 1, 2020

2. Dot4.sys

How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10?

BegoñaUri, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Dot4.sys failure

Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows
    **** lie this happens im tired of constant problems with windows fix it befor you put out for sale.

Mikie19598, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Lee Acim Win User

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Hello,

My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???

Lee Acim, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

1. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD caused Dot4

2. BSOD caused by watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys: Greetings, fellow Windows users!Yesterday, my computer had its BSOD while I'm using Adobe Premiere which was apparently caused by watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys.Here is a link to the dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmT-xQXftxFWgiKU88vH7tRulzda?e=33kqdQThanks for any further help...
  3. BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys: I've tried reverting graphics drivers, windows updates, updating BIOS, resetting windows and other recommended methods such as chkdsk and DISM. I would like some confirmation on my issue being potentially video card related. Another pair of eyes/insight is the goal of this...
  4. BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys: I've tried reverting graphics drivers, windows updates, updating BIOS, resetting windows and other recommended methods such as chkdsk and DISM. I would like some confirmation on my issue being potentially video card related. Another pair of eyes/insight is the goal of this...
  5. BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  7. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD: This was probably caused by the following module: qcamain1.sys Qcamain10x64+0x108678 Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0 Error: CUSTOM_ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for...
  8. BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys

BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys: My laptop crashed with STOP code DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, stating that QCamain10x64.sys had failed, which according to Google, is the driver of my laptop's wireless adapter. Just to make sure before attempting to reinstall the driver via device manager, I saw this wiki...
  9. Dot4.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dot4.sys: How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dot4sys/c22fcd48-032b-48a1-b497-3593b8603305
  10. Dot4.sys failure

Dot4.sys failure: Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows **** lie this happens...