Windows 10: BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

Discus and support BSOD caused by Dot4.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roayle12, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Roayle12 Win User

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90

Roayle12, Feb 1, 2020

2. Dot4.sys

How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10?

BegoñaUri, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Dot4.sys failure

Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows
    **** lie this happens im tired of constant problems with windows fix it befor you put out for sale.

Mikie19598, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Lee Acim Win User

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Hello,

My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???

Lee Acim, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

1. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD caused Dot4

2. BSOD "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" caused by L1C63x64.sys Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" caused by L1C63x64.sys Windows 10: I am getting BSOD at iregular intervals with the same error code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" caused by L1C63x64.sys, which is a driver for "Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.30". this seems to be a recurring theme with this driver but i...
  3. BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys: My laptop crashed with STOP code DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, stating that QCamain10x64.sys had failed, which according to Google, is the driver of my laptop's wireless adapter. Just to make sure before attempting to reinstall the driver via device manager, I saw this wiki...
  4. Dot4.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dot4.sys: How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dot4sys/c22fcd48-032b-48a1-b497-3593b8603305
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.: I have a new PC build that has frequent BSODS. It is always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the drivers responsible seem to vary. Today 4 BSODS caused by hal.dll and 1 BSOD by dxgmms2.sys I have stresstested my system with prime95 and MemTest86 without problems. Running...
  6. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
  7. Dot4.sys failure

Dot4.sys failure: Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows **** lie this happens...
  8. Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?

Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?: Warmest greetings to any who might be able to provide me a bit of insight. I have a 2016 HP Envy that has given me no problems in the last 14 months that I've owned it. In March I added a new audio DAC (external hardware, USB) to my system and installed and configured...
  9. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  10. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...