Windows 10: BSOD caused by drivers supposedly, unable to identify which in particular.

Discus and support BSOD caused by drivers supposedly, unable to identify which in particular. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I followed the driver verifier wiki and my latest dump from the driver verifier is included. Any other advice is appreciated, from the tools I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NeelanZaveri, Jan 5, 2021.

1. BSOD caused by drivers supposedly, unable to identify which in particular.

Hello, I followed the driver verifier wiki and my latest dump from the driver verifier is included. Any other advice is appreciated, from the tools I have used it says the issue is ntoskrnl.sys, which is the windows kernel which is most likely not the case. Any help? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIz9tusKmpKm2sj1kgfHvWWjkqV

:)

NeelanZaveri, Jan 5, 2021

2. Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Jan 5, 2021
  3. BSOD caused by driver hal.dll

Facing frequent BSOD with error hal.dll and unable to identify the exact root cause.

aibadahmed, Jan 5, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

BSOD caused by drivers supposedly, unable to identify which in particular.

BSOD when updating W10 Insider Preview (installation)

The BSOD minidump did not display a definitive misbehaving driver.
    All of the BSOD have been C2 Bad pool caller.
    The suggested steps for finding cause and effect are RAM testing with Memtest86+ version 5.01 and Windows driver verifier.
    If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 displays malfunctioning RAM / DIMM /MB then the troubleshooting will be completed once the hardware component is identified. If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 is negative then the next step would be windows driver verifier.
    If you prefer a clean install that is another option if hardware is ruled out.

The memory dump will take a while to download. So it will be troubleshooted later today.

zbook, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

BSOD caused by drivers supposedly, unable to identify which in particular.

1. BSOD caused by drivers supposedly, unable to identify which in particular. - Similar Threads - BSOD caused drivers

2. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?: My computer has been getting BSOD errors, typically with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried several things such as scandisk and going back to old restore points, but nothing worked. Eventually I did a full re-install of Windows 10, and the errors stopped for a few...
  3. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?: My computer has been getting BSOD errors, typically with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried several things such as scandisk and going back to old restore points, but nothing worked. Eventually I did a full re-install of Windows 10, and the errors stopped for a few...
  4. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to identify which driver is causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to identify which driver is causing BSOD: HiI have trouble almost a year now with random BSOD on my ROG Laptop. Send it back to service, they returned it with conclusion - no hardware issues.It has to be a buggy driver - that's what WhoCrashed always suggestsBut I can't identify which one.I'm constantly updating....
  6. How to identify which driver is causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to identify which driver is causing BSOD: HiI have trouble almost a year now with random BSOD on my ROG Laptop. Send it back to service, they returned it with conclusion - no hardware issues.It has to be a buggy driver - that's what WhoCrashed always suggestsBut I can't identify which one.I'm constantly updating....
  7. BSOD cannot identify cause

BSOD cannot identify cause: Hi, for about a month I have been having frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC. I have updated all my drivers, ensured there are no viruses on my computer, and run windows diagnostics. I suspect it might be one of my usb devices but I can't identify what it is.These are the error...
  8. how to identify the driver causing 0xC1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to identify the driver causing 0xC1900101: tried twice to go from 1909 to 2004 then twice to go from 1919 to 20H2 on an HP255 G6, fails with every time most often on boot the screen goes nuts - looks like the result you get when you try to use an unsupported resolution setting - and I have to hold the power key down...
  9. BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem

BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem: Computer name: LAPTOP-28NDVM6Q Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362 Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS Hardware: 80WK, LENOVO, Provence-5R1 CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel8664, level: 6 8 logical processors, active mask: 255 RAM:...
  10. Identifying driver causing BSOD

Identifying driver causing BSOD: My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this issue?...