Windows 10: BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe

Discus and support BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had numerous bsods caused by the noted. I do have a minidump to upload.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LD1261, May 15, 2019.

1. LD1261 Win User

BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe

I've had numerous bsods caused by the noted. I do have a minidump to upload.

:)

LD1261, May 15, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, May 15, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, May 15, 2019
  4. TSX420J Win User

HAL DLLs error on XP

Sorry for my noobness but I didnt really understand completely what HAL is ,but
    to cut to the chase, is it a harware or sofware problem I am having?

What I understood is that HAL helps my computer comunicate with the other components.

TSX420J, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD caused hal

2. BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup: I was having issues downloading an update on windows 11. I would try to update and restart but it would keep saying to do so even after restarting. I tried running troubleshoot update and when it restarted and got back to the login screen, the keyboard wouldn’t respond...
  3. BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup: I was having issues downloading an update on windows 11. I would try to update and restart but it would keep saying to do so even after restarting. I tried running troubleshoot update and when it restarted and got back to the login screen, the keyboard wouldn’t respond...
  4. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  5. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  6. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Constant BSOD of IRQL from ntoskernal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD of IRQL from ntoskernal: I have been attempting for fix this but constantly been getting BSOD with this occurring. Have tried pretty much everything mentioned online and have had it only continue. Because of this I have attempted to read the minidump logs but am unsure what they are saying is causing...
  8. Constant BSOD of IRQL from ntoskernal

Constant BSOD of IRQL from ntoskernal: I have been attempting for fix this but constantly been getting BSOD with this occurring. Have tried pretty much everything mentioned online and have had it only continue. Because of this I have attempted to read the minidump logs but am unsure what they are saying is causing...
  9. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  10. Windows=HAL ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows=HAL ?: I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months...
Tags: