Windows 10: BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe

Discus and support BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had numerous bsods caused by the noted. I do have a minidump to upload.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LD1261, May 15, 2019 at 7:37 PM.

1. LD1261 Win User

BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe

I've had numerous bsods caused by the noted. I do have a minidump to upload.

:)

2. TSX420J Win User
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

4. TSX420J Win User

HAL DLLs error on XP

Sorry for my noobness but I didnt really understand completely what HAL is ,but
    to cut to the chase, is it a harware or sofware problem I am having?

What I understood is that HAL helps my computer comunicate with the other components.

Thema:

1. BSOD caused by hal.dll and ntoskernal.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD caused hal

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  3. Windows=HAL ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows=HAL ?: I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months...
  4. BSOD caused by ksaud.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by ksaud.sys: running w10 64 and when i keep bluestacks opened for more than 45min-1 hour i get BSOD... bluestacks analized all mem dumps and found out ksaud.sys causes this... need help in fixing the issue... thank you......
  5. rundll32.exe causes heavy problems

rundll32.exe causes heavy problems: Hi everyone, It's simply impossible to work fluently without been stopped, because of this process. All rundll32 processes in Task Manager point to the same process in system32. Many antivirus softwares have been tried, but nothing found. System info: Lenovo yoga with i7...
  6. DPC Watchdog violations while watching Youtube, caused by HAL

DPC Watchdog violations while watching Youtube, caused by HAL: This comes in waves, it'll cause problems consistently for weeks, and then be fine for a while. I'm in the middle of another wave. Watching Youtube in Chrome, not every single time but often enough (sometimes once a day, sometimes multiple times in an hour). Attempting to...
  7. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I've been blue screening alot lately and have ran through every possible idea. All my drivers are updated, I've ran memtest and didn't come across any issues, and I've ran a stress test on my gpu none of which I have ran into issues. I've reinstalled my gpu drivers and...
  8. BSOD caused by ntsoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by ntsoskrnl.exe: So uh, yeah, this is causing me issues. Attachment 42120 25862
  9. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello! I have recurring blue screens on my laptop and can't seem to figure out what's causing them. Sometimes, the computer also freezes completely without any forewarning and the only way to shut it down is to remoce the battery. I should mention that I had the...
  10. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678