Windows 10: BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, I need help.

Discus and support BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, I need help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,As stated in the title. My PC has been blue screening for the last 2 or 3 weeks due to ntkrnlmp.exe. I have updated my BIOS as a previous comment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LawzurRR, Jul 16, 2021.

1. LawzurRR Win User

BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, I need help.

Hello,As stated in the title. My PC has been blue screening for the last 2 or 3 weeks due to ntkrnlmp.exe. I have updated my BIOS as a previous comment suggested but the problem still occured. I then ran driver verifier and that came back with "HIDCLASS.sys" every time windows booted up. I did a fresh install of windows and the problem still occurs. Just to point out, I've uninstalled all graphic drivers with DDU and reinstalled them completely. I am also not over clocking the machine. I have also ran a Windows Memory test which came back fine and did sfc /scannow which came back with nothing.

:)

LawzurRR, Jul 16, 2021

2. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi, OttOiToto

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jul 16, 2021
  3. BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

Hi, Jengkins

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jul 16, 2021
  4. BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, I need help.

BSOD

Hi Ananya,

Base on the 3 dump files that you shared the main cause of your BSOD is a memory failure (ntkrnlmp.exe) and a driver problem (tcpip.sys)

To address this error you can do the steps indicated in the link below to troubleshoot it.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-fix-tcpip...

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, I need help.

1. BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, I need help. - Similar Threads - BSOD caused ntkrnlmp

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs

Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs: I've been getting several BSODs lately, usually while playing Diablo 4.I've been monitoring my RAM and it has been almost fully in use quite often so I am not sure if that is the cause for some of them.I have done the usual sfc and restorehealth commands in CMD, looked at...
  6. i need help can this caus a bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help can this caus a bsod: Nom du journal :System Source : Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date : 2023-02-28 8:31:40 PM ID de l’événement :219 Catégorie de la tâche :212 Niveau : Avertissement Mots clés : Description : Le chargement du pilote \Driver\WudfRd a échoué pour le périphérique...
  7. i need help can this caus a bsod

i need help can this caus a bsod: Nom du journal :System Source : Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date : 2023-02-28 8:31:40 PM ID de l’événement :219 Catégorie de la tâche :212 Niveau : Avertissement Mots clés : Description : Le chargement du pilote \Driver\WudfRd a échoué pour le périphérique...
  8. i need help can this caus a bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  10. Need help solving cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help solving cause of BSOD: Constant BSODs. Mostly ntoskrnl.exe.Memory dump saved here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuT-acB6OZnAaQg4cXGOypLk1gw?e=F0PfDpThanks in advance for any assistance in identifying the cause!...