Windows 10: BSOD caused by SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - IP_MISALIGNED

Discus and support BSOD caused by SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - IP_MISALIGNED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 BSOD. Minidump file link is on google drive:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertSMC, Jan 25, 2021.

1. RobertSMC Win User

BSOD caused by SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - IP_MISALIGNED

Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 BSOD.

Minidump file link is on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m7unWPzF5NY3t55x6_aA_aK1LMZ6cIP1/view?usp=sharing

The application that caused this PdlRt.exe was running no problem for a year, problems started after the PC lost power supply abruptly.

What caused this and what are the remedies to prevent this from happening again? I've been using WinDbg to do a diagnostic on the minidump file, but I don't understand some parts of the diagnostic results, could you also send me some post/link/manual that could help me understand more example Failure Hash ID what information can I get from it, or more about stack commands, etc.?

Thank you,

:)

RobertSMC, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Zac,

An outdated or corrupted driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION thatis caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers of your device from its manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues in Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jan 25, 2021
  4. ZacOng Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Eric, actually this issue persists when I started to use this new laptop, therefore I had run a fresh windows , however this issue still persists. BSOD happens occasionally, and I found out that no BSOD occur if I turn off the fast startup feature.

For your information, I had installed an extra slot of 4 gigs RAM during the purchase of this laptop

Acer A515-51G-50AC

Intel -8250U CPU

4 (inboard) + 4 (slotted ram stick) RAM

Nvidia MX150 2GB DDR5 GPU

1TB HDD + 120 GB SSD

ZacOng, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD caused by SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - IP_MISALIGNED - Similar Threads - BSOD caused SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD: Everytime I pull out an item ingame It will Freeze my entire PC until The BSOD comes up. Ive got the dump file and analyzed it with Windbg Preview but my brain that has no high level knowledge of computers i have no idea what any of it means But I have a general idea that it...
  3. ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD: Everytime I pull out an item ingame It will Freeze my entire PC until The BSOD comes up. Ive got the dump file and analyzed it with Windbg Preview but my brain that has no high level knowledge of computers i have no idea what any of it means But I have a general idea that it...
  4. ROBLOX causing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ntoskrnl.exe causing BSODS for the billionth time SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and...

ntoskrnl.exe causing BSODS for the billionth time SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and...: As the title states, I'm getting blue screens yet again from the same source. This issue pops up every one or two months whilst playing games and the only way I've been able to fix it so far is by resetting my pc, and I'm sick of doing that so I'm hoping to find a way to...
  6. Can a bad monitor cause BSOD: System_Service_Exception

Can a bad monitor cause BSOD: System_Service_Exception: Hello, i've been having black flickering problem on my monitor for the past 3 weeks, suddenly when starting the pc i had a BSOD named: System_Service_Exception. I would like to know if a faulty monitor can cause for BSOD? I would like to add that i had few BSOD on...
  7. Frequent BSODS, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, cause win32kbas.sys failed

Frequent BSODS, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, cause win32kbas.sys failed: Hello, I've been having BSODs with the error in the title. Now sure how or why since this is a fresh install. Here is thelink to the dumps on OneDrive I ran Driver Verifier and was in a BSOD loop until I went into safe mode to reset the verifier. Any and all help is much...
  8. NTOSKRNL.EXE kmode_exception_not handled and system_service_exception error caused BSOD

NTOSKRNL.EXE kmode_exception_not handled and system_service_exception error caused BSOD: Hi my system seems to be crashing because of ntoskrnl.exe two different error codes. Starting to happen more and more frequent. I don't know how to fix any help is much appreciated....
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b caused by memory_corruption LARGE

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b caused by memory_corruption LARGE: I'm having a BSOD problem and Windbg reports that it is caused by memory corruption. Memory tests are passing, so I'm thinking it might be system file/driver corruption. Can you please check my MEMORY.DMP Crash Dump File and let me know where the problem is?...
  10. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...