Windows 10: BSOD caused by video scheduler internal error

Discus and support BSOD caused by video scheduler internal error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Bought a new pc a month ago and after the first month on playing the witcher 3 without problems the pc started bsoding. First was at the begginning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IAS, Jul 31, 2017.

1. IAS
    IAS Win User

BSOD caused by video scheduler internal error

Hi. Bought a new pc a month ago and after the first month on playing the witcher 3 without problems the pc started bsoding. First was at the begginning of Tyranny and the rest while playing ME Andromeda. Am leaving you the dmp files that i got after several crashes.

DMP 1 072617-19984-01

DMP 2 Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files
    CPU-Z desktop report Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Help need it and apreaciated. This kind of things is a bit beyond me. Thanks, bye.

:)

2. Qianli Ma Win User

Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

Are you experiencing BSOD with video scheduler internal error?

Qianli Ma, Jul 31, 2017
  3. 玮杰毕 Win User
    video scheduler internal error (windows10 X64)

Windows10 blue screen error causes: video Scheduler internal error, how to solve?

Windows10 蓝屏,报错原 :video scheduler internal error,怎么解决?

玮杰毕, Jul 31, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD caused by video scheduler internal error - Similar Threads - BSOD caused video

2. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hi all, I've recently purchased a new desktop PC with Win10 Pro installed (1903 build 18362.418). I've been getting the BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error a few times per day. I've uploaded my minidump en MS info.txt files to my Onedrive:...
  3. video scheduler internal error

video scheduler internal error: i'm really getting mad cuz of this error , it even don't happen in specific times , no it happens anythime , while i'm playing , browsing , watching something , it happens like once every 4 or 5 days , but sometimes it happens while i'm working and i don't save every second ,...
  4. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: I keep running into a problem with this BSOD. It is very inconsistent and I cannot seem to replicate it often but it seems to be affecting my video games because a lot of them give me a directX related error. I have attempted to reinstall windows and my video drivers but...
  5. Video Scheduler Internal Error

Video Scheduler Internal Error: New computer, had first a GPU issue, the place I bought it from sent me a new one after they checked the computer and saw it was the GPU. Then i got it back, and more issues, turned out PSU causing havoc so they give me another one. Yesterday I got the computer back, played...
  6. BSOD on startup. Stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

BSOD on startup. Stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: I keep getting BSOD on Cold Boot. Stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR I have tried the usual, sfc /scannow, Reinstalled Video Card Drivers (Complete uninstall and reinstall). If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 127896
  7. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD on login

Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD on login: Here's a fun one, and is repeatable. To begin, the computer specs are: Asus N76V Core i7 3630QM (or very similar) 16GB RAM 480GB SSD Windows 10 After installing a fresh copy of windows home, I sign into wifi and run windows update. After a couple of hours, the updates...
  8. Video Scheduler Internal Error

Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hello, I recently reset my pc and now very shortly after turning on it will freeze and crash to a BSOD titled “Video Scheduler Internal Error” so I cannot use my pc. I have a Lenovo Ideapad y700 gaming laptop. When i start in safe mode it doesn’t crash but then I cannot play...
  9. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: For the few weeks, my monitor constantly flickers black while gaming/watching videos. Today, a BSOD of Video Scheduler Internal Error occurred. How do I fix this problem? I've the latest windows 10 updates, found no windows file corruption and have the latest graphical...
  10. Video scheduler internal error

Video scheduler internal error: Hi everyone, Recently while i was playing a game my laptop crashed with a blue screen with the message " your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart... with the stop code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I then factory reset my laptop back to windows 8.1 as that was the only...