Windows 10: BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a few BSODs. One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly. One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One was caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PulinShah07, Mar 4, 2019.

1. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I have been having a few BSODs.

One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly.

One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

One was caused by atikmdag.sys file/driver.

And this is the 3rd one.

I am having AMD 530 Radeon.

I did try uninstalling the driver & then using the AMD's auto detect driver install tool, reinstall the drivers.

However issues don't seem to end.

Last caused BSOD details

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 35562843-f3b3-4991-9bf8-a94594126424?upload=true.png

Link to the dump

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ERlv1ias6d9w7ohs2BI6J4X8LsKDX9Jd/view?usp=sharing

:)

PulinShah07, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Jojjen Win User

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Hey!
    For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time.

Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers.
    Have not noticed any other problems besides this BSOD.

I have used the program BlueScreenView and looked what causes it. It is dxkrnl.sys, dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

Thanks in advance!
    / Johan.Attachment 79052

Jojjen, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Msap14 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

they do weird things like that, which all seem like something else is failing.
    One of the worst things to diagnose, they seem to only quit when they want to.

Memtest is a good next step, if you rule out RAM and Power Supply make sure you disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and try to start the system with as little hardware as possible, if it works then, you can narrow down the culprit by trial and error.

the follow was taken from some website:

It's very difficult to determine if a failure is caused by the CPU because many other components can cause the same symptom when they fail.

1. System fails to boot
    2. System re-boots intermittently
    3. General Protection Fault
    4. Illegal Operation
    5. Stop Error, or BSoD (Blue Screen OfDeath)

Actually, CPUs rarely fail, and about the only way to determine if the CPU is causing the failure is to swap it out with a known working CPU of the same type and speed. Since this is difficult, the best bet is to first rule out every other possibility.

Before suspecting the CPU, rule out all the possibilities listed below.

1. The Operating System
    2. A peripheral port device
    3. A bad memory module
    4. The hard disk drive
    5. The power supply
    6. The motherboard

If you have ruled out out all the other possibilities, investigate the items listed below.

1. Overheating
    2. A short circuit
    3. ESD

Msap14, Mar 4, 2019
  4. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

I am getting this BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 on my windows 10 PC.

It randomly happens during standby only. It won't happend even when I play graphics intense games.

Minidump here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nc9byba6x0j2ykr/020816-9734-01.dmp?dl=0

Please help guys.

DilipParmar, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

1. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD caused VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  3. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  4. BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors: have a HP EliteBook notebook that is giving me BSOD - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors I have traced through similar threads and have found a tool that allows me to look at the miniDump. Could someone help me understand which Device/drivers the Mini Dump is pointing to so I...
  5. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys: Hello, I recently ran into a BSOD and the stop code was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I then looked on Blue Screen View and it said 'Caused by Driver: watchdog.sys. Caused by address: watchdog.sys+41a0. I've attached a link below to the compressed dump file that was...
  6. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have no idea why. I've tried everything under the sun from support so I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it. I was...
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  8. BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing

BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing: So ive bought anew computer with MSI Gtx 1070 and Motherboard MSI Z170 M5 Gaming ive played a bit of medium-graphics games but the first high-graphics game i downloaded was sniper elite 3 which caused for me BSOD (Video_Scheduler_Internal_error) everytime I play (still...
  9. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?: Hi all, Basically, I keep getting a bsod with this same thread. I thought at first it would be an issue with my graphics drivers so I simply reinstalled them. However, this keeps occurring. I have tried multiple versions of the drivers for my gpu and still the same issue....
  10. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watchdog.sys 41a0

2. watchdog sys 0x00000119 windows 10