Windows 10: BSOD causes windows repair to appear,Winload.exe missing or has errors

Discus and support BSOD causes windows repair to appear,Winload.exe missing or has errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So about 20 days ago, while i was playing with a couple of friends, my pc bsod with the code "unexpected_store_exception" and once the system rebooted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stratos22, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Stratos22 Win User

BSOD causes windows repair to appear,Winload.exe missing or has errors

So about 20 days ago, while i was playing with a couple of friends, my pc bsod with the code "unexpected_store_exception" and once the system rebooted, i got a screen saying that winload.exe couldnt be loaded and that the pc need repair. No mater how many restarts i did it would put me in the same screen, and to get into windows i had force shutdown by holding down the power button. After i got into windows, i opened cmd and did sfc/scannow which it found some corrupted files. Fastfoward to today, where again i was playing another game with friends, where i got a different bsod "critical_process_died" , but the same "this pc needs to be repaired" appeared with the same error and i had to force shutdown. After 2 hours maybe, it happened AGAIN with the first bsod code. Both times i scaned with sfc/scannow but both times it didnt find anything. Also i think the bsod only happen when i have games runining my computer sinice i've left the pc on for like 5 hours now and nothing has hallened. Anyone know what causes this, and/or what to do?

:)

Stratos22, Jan 26, 2021

2. regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 26, 2021
  4. BSOD causes windows repair to appear,Winload.exe missing or has errors

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

BSOD causes windows repair to appear,Winload.exe missing or has errors

1. BSOD causes windows repair to appear,Winload.exe missing or has errors - Similar Threads - BSOD causes repair

2. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  3. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  4. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear

What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear: hi all,I believe that many of us have been suffering from high CPU usage from malwares or genuine antivirus software :P.I recently reinstalled my NUC, and found a nasty one sneaked in somehow. Its name is NvidiaGPUControl1.exe..Since i am using NUC, everything is intel, so...
  6. What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear: hi all,I believe that many of us have been suffering from high CPU usage from malwares or genuine antivirus software :P.I recently reinstalled my NUC, and found a nasty one sneaked in somehow. Its name is NvidiaGPUControl1.exe..Since i am using NUC, everything is intel, so...
  7. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  8. Winload exe. Unable to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  9. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.: Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou...
  10. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winload.efi missing Windows resource protection could not start the repair service