Windows 10: BSOD code 9F

Discus and support BSOD code 9F in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fantastic community,I am having the following DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F bluescreen when laptop is running on battery happens randomly.Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noah Wallecan, May 27, 2024.

1. BSOD code 9F

Hello fantastic community,I am having the following DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F bluescreen when laptop is running on battery happens randomly.Anyone knows what is causing this bluescreen? I can't seem to find what is causing it.Please find the minidump on this wetransfer linkThanks in advance!

:)

Noah Wallecan, May 27, 2024

2. BSOD 9F

I started experiencing the following BSOD error a few days ago. I performed system restore to a date several days before the BSOD started with no success so I did a complete reinstall. Still no success.

Can anyone suggest steps I can take to isolate the problem?

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 9f

Parameter 1: 3

Parameter 2: ffffce0ee33d2060

Parameter 3: ffffb58f9c8538b0

Parameter 4: ffffce0ef6e0d9a0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Thanks in advance!

Larry

LarryBoyce, May 27, 2024
  3. BSOD code 9f

I've looked around for the solution to this blue screen code, but haven't found one that works for me. Basically, I built a new computer recently and for a month or so it worked without a hitch. Recently (I'm not sure if it was after a certain Windows update), I keep getting these random BSOD. I thought it would only occur while gaming for a while, but nothing specific seems to trigger it. I've got it during a windows update, I've got it with nothing open and just my desktop, and like I said I've got it while gaming.

So far I have:

• Updated my motherboard drivers to the latest manually
    • Checked for drivers updates (I seem to be all up to date)
    • Ordering a RAM replacement (On one occurrence I got a different error of code: 119) however, the problem has still happened a couple of times

Potential issues I suspect:

• Some sort of driver issue with a recent windows update
    • Some kind of corrupted windows file that I am unsure how to root out
    • I did not format two of my drives when building this new computer, the OS is not on either of these drives, and I have about 3 terabytes of data that I would like to avoid wiping or having to redownload because I have low speeds so I'm saving it as a last resort.

My Specs:

• Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk
    • GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 4070 OC
    • CPU: Ryzen 7 7700
    • RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16
    • SSD w/ OS: Samsung 980 PRO

Here's one of my reliability reports:

Daniel Kobko, May 27, 2024
  4. FreeIce9 Win User

BSOD code 9F

Please help, This BSOD Code 9f plague my laptop.

This week, my Legion Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6 starts giving me BSOD. Then I notice some weird performance hiccup here and there also.

---------------------------------------------------------

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 9f

Parameter 1: 3

Parameter 2: ffffbc82a00bbc60

Parameter 3: fffff80787a92810

Parameter 4: ffffbc82a5402a60

OS version: 10_0_19044

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 14345

----------------------------------------------------------

Here link to the dump file: mydumpfile

Please I really need help. For precaution, I already backup my work files to external hard drive.

FreeIce9, May 27, 2024
Thema:

BSOD code 9F

1. BSOD code 9F - Similar Threads - BSOD code

2. [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292: Hello,Ive just got BSOD with the following info from EventViewer: Event 41 Kernel-Power, BugCheck code 292. No minidump or Memory dump file have been made. When the error occured malwarebytes was running a deep scan on my C: drive. It had detected 1 malware which i have now...
  3. [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292: Hello,Ive just got BSOD with the following info from EventViewer: Event 41 Kernel-Power, BugCheck code 292. No minidump or Memory dump file have been made. When the error occured malwarebytes was running a deep scan on my C: drive. It had detected 1 malware which i have now...
  4. [BSOD] Event 41, BugCheck Code 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IN MANY DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IN MANY DIFFERENT CODES: My PC keeps on BSOD in different codes and I don't know what to do. I reformatted my pc and tried to downgrading to windows 10 and still have the same problem. Can you help me identify my problem? Here is my dmp...
  6. BSOD IN MANY DIFFERENT CODES

BSOD IN MANY DIFFERENT CODES: My PC keeps on BSOD in different codes and I don't know what to do. I reformatted my pc and tried to downgrading to windows 10 and still have the same problem. Can you help me identify my problem? Here is my dmp...
  7. Multiple BSOD crash codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD crash codes: Hello, I am recently experiencing various BlueScreen crashes with different error codes. It is home built been running for the past 3 years in this config. I recently cleaned the old paste and reapplied it.I also changed nvme m.2 drive which held, and now currently hold my...
  8. Multiple BSOD crash codes

Multiple BSOD crash codes: Hello, I am recently experiencing various BlueScreen crashes with different error codes. It is home built been running for the past 3 years in this config. I recently cleaned the old paste and reapplied it.I also changed nvme m.2 drive which held, and now currently hold my...
  9. Multiple BSOD crash codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 BSOD Error Code driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD Error Code driver irql not less or equal: Hello,I just built my computer and have been having this same Blue Screen. It happens about every hour. I was wondering if I may have a faulty part or something. I have a link to the Mini Dump File Here: Mini Dump FileThanks in advance!...