Windows 10: BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

Discus and support BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently been having issues with my computer where it bluescreens with the code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and after restarting, the Taskbar fails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brawneteer, May 15, 2022.

1. BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

I have recently been having issues with my computer where it bluescreens with the code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and after restarting, the Taskbar fails to load properly. Icons do not show, the Windows key does not work, and I need to restart the "Windows Explorer" executable using Task Manager multiple times to get it to function again. Assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Brawneteer, May 15, 2022

2. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?

BillalHalimi, May 15, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 15, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

BSOD on startup SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The Micro SD Card controller driver has been flagged.
    This is a driver you cannot update as there are no updates available.
    Code:
    Code:
    0: kd> lmvm AmUStor start             end                 module name fffff800`cd190000 fffff800`cd1a6000   AmUStor  T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: AmUStor.SYS     Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\AmUStor.SYS     Image name: AmUStor.SYS     Timestamp:        Fri Jul 05 11:07:06 2013 (51D68CBA)     CheckSum:         000223A7     ImageSize:        00016000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Following is a list of suggestions for updating old drivers
    • Please check Razer software for updates or remove it, it has old drivers.
    • Please check Microsoft for driver updates for mouse and keyboard.
    • Please update Malwarebytes.
    • Please check Logitech for driver updates.
    • Please update iTunes
    • Please check AMD for driver updates, use their tool to detect the updates.
    • Please remove this AMD Overdrive driver, it is known for causing BSOD's.
    Code:
    Code:
    AODDriver4.3 c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\fuel\amd64\aoddriver2.sys

Thema:

BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

1. BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup. - Similar Threads - BSOD Code IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.: I have recently been having issues with my computer where it bluescreens with the code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and after restarting, the Taskbar fails to load properly. Icons do not show, the Windows key does not work, and I need to restart the "Windows Explorer" executable...
  3. WIFI taskbar not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI taskbar not functioning properly: Hello, My laptop is currently running on Windows 11. I have this problem where my Wifi, Volume, Battery, and keyboard Language icon shows nothing when clicked but only happens after about 30 seconds. But it only showed briefly for about 2 seconds without anything Blank...
  4. Taskbar Icons not Functioning Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons not Functioning Properly: When in Win 11, I cannot pin open Office files to windows 11 taskbar or see the recent files opened in Word, Excel, etc. I was able to do that in Win 10. I do not get an error message. I can see the icon previews, but when right clicking on them, I used to see the files I...
  5. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed away for a few days...
  6. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  7. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  8. BSOD: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] Im getting the BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while playing games. Theres not specific intervals of when it does it. Ive used Blue screen view to help see what caused it(attached) I still cant seem to fix it. I saw somewhere that this BSOD is caused by...
  9. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?...
  10. My taskbar is not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar is not functioning properly.: My taskbar has a weird problem where it doesn't show any of the apps you are using or anything you have pinned to the taskbar. Everything else works, but in that space it's just blank....