Windows 10: BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Discus and support BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi; Sometimes I get a BSOD with code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I've clean installed the latest version of win 10 x64 using media creation tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hady ghahramanizady, Oct 22, 2020.

1. BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Hi;

Sometimes I get a BSOD with code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION.

I've clean installed the latest version of win 10 x64 using media creation tool on my PC and updated all drivers using Windows Device Manager. but I still get the BSOD.

I've tested my RAM memory with Windows Memory Diagnostic tool but no error found.

Here is my minidump files link:

https://mega.nz/file/r8FCnDKb#RJWqvLlMz7wZo56DUFy2xp8LaFCDlEzBPYbW9AxgcTA

Please help me & Thanks in advance

:)

hady ghahramanizady, Oct 22, 2020
  2. KCamille Win User

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION [​IMG]

And there were no yellow or exclamation points in Device Manager....just a long list of items repeated which I don't understand why.

I did zip the last full Memory Dump and uploaded it to Google Drive. Link was in previous post. Did it not work? Although I can reboot into normal state to really use computer without BSOD Crit Struc Corrup I need to stay in safe mode.

KCamille, Oct 22, 2020
  3. wx8348 Win User
    BSOD, Critical Structure Corruption

Dear Ztruker,

Thank you for your advice. I attempted the installation of the latest BIOS version as you suggested.

Attachment 103728

Unfortunately, after updating the BIOS version, I am still seeing the BSOD with the error of critical structure corruption with the computer. I have attached the updated DM log file, hoping that you could provide further suggestions.

Thanks again.

wx8348, Oct 22, 2020
  4. BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Christoph_Mueller, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

1. BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD coded CRITICAL

2. BSOD - critical structure corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - critical structure corruption: I have not made any recent changes to my system, but I have noticed system instability I get Windows Explorer Not Responding quite often recently.I noticed in my event viewer before the last 2 BSODs that the event immediately preceding the BSOD both times was;The Windows...
  3. Critical structure corruption BSOD

Critical structure corruption BSOD: Hi, my pc keeps blue screening. The stopcode I always get is: Critical structure corruption. It happend when my pc updated weeks ago. I tried alot of ways to try fixing it, sadly no results. I went to event viewer and what it says is: The computer has rebooted from a...
  4. BSOD - Critical structure corruption

BSOD - Critical structure corruption: Hi all, Built a new pc with brand new parts. Been having 1 BSOD per day consistently for the past 3 weeks. It happens every few hours or so and while doing a variety of tasks. For eg once it happened while gaming, while afk with nothing opened, and once while on gmail....
  5. Critical Structure Corruption BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Structure Corruption BSOD: Hey guys. Twice i've had a critical structure corruption bsod on my fairly new build (less than a month old). I have used WinDbg to get the following debugging details, i'm not knowledgeable about Windows Debugging so I'd be grateful if someone could help me out. Heres the...
  6. BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I was having Kernel auto boost lock invalid BSOD. Tried everything, did a fresh install of windows and updated all drivers and now I am having critical structure corruption stopcode.. Here are my components. CPU : Ryzen 5 -3600 Mobo: MSI B450 tomahawk max RAM: G.Skill...
  7. BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I was having Kernel auto boost lock invalid BSOD. Tried everything, did a fresh install of windows and updated all drivers and now I am having critical structure corruption stopcode.. Here are my components. CPU : Ryzen 5 -3600 Mobo: MSI B450 tomahawk max RAM: G.Skill...
  8. BSOD Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I was having Kernel auto boost lock invalid BSOD. Tried everything, did a fresh install of windows and updated all drivers and now I am having critical structure corruption stopcode.. Here are my components. CPU : Ryzen 5 -3600 Mobo: MSI B450 tomahawk max RAM: G.Skill...
  9. BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi I updated my computer from W7 to W10. Sometimes, I get Bluescreen : CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION I open the Troubleshooter in Windows 10 and I get 2 things : First : L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était :...
  10. BSOD- Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD- Critical Structure Corruption: Hey, so built my own PC. Updated drivers with Nividia Geforce for GPU. Updated anything else I saw through device manager. Andddd BSOD visited me. I've done most of what I can find on the internet for solutions with no resolution yet. One thing I did see was telling me...