Windows 10: BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results

Discus and support BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having issues with my new PC that I built Blue screens + randomly shutting off. I've done my best to find solutions by googling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RKJ23, May 22, 2022.

1. RKJ23 Win User

BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results

Hello, I've been having issues with my new PC that I built Blue screens + randomly shutting off. I've done my best to find solutions by googling the codes code: d1, 1e, 50 and I've narrowed down the issue to some type of faulty drivers, faulty RAM, or faulty RAM slots on my motherboard. Here are my PC specs:CPU: Intel i7-12700kMotherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming Gaming Wifi D4Memory: G.Skill Trident Neo 8x16gb 3600 CL-16GPU: EVGA 3080 12gb FTW3Storage: WD SN850 2TBPSU: EVGA Supernova GM SFX 850wOS: Windows 10I've done sfc /scannow, updated most drivers for my BIOS, Mobo, CPU, and

:)

RKJ23, May 22, 2022

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 22, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, May 22, 2022
  4. jdc1 Win User

BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results

Multiple BSOD Codes

3 memory dumps in the uploaded reports. 3 different BSOD error codes (STOP 0x12B; 0x154, 0x1A). All blame memory corruption as the cause.

This, combined with your description of BSOD's w/different error codes is suggestive of a hardware problem.
    As such, please start with these free hardware diagnostics:
    - MemTest86 (NOT 86+): MemTest86 - Official Site of the x86 Memory Testing Tool
    - Seagate Seatools for Windows (run the long/extended test on ALL drives): SeaTools for Windows |
    Seagate

Post back with the results and we'll move on from there.

Thema:

1. BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results - Similar Threads - BSoD codes Provided

2. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  3. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  4. BSOD with different codes: 139 50, 0a, 1e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different codes: 139 50, 0a, 1e: Hi!I'm still encountering bsod, last with 139 codeI ran memory tests and every tests build in my hp laptop and they didn't show any errorMy device: HP 5000 series based on Ryzen 7 with AMD Radeon graphics.Windows 11 Home Edition is fresh, after update from Win'10 which...
  5. BSOD with different codes: 139 50, 0a, 1e

BSOD with different codes: 139 50, 0a, 1e: Hi!I'm still encountering bsod, last with 139 codeI ran memory tests and every tests build in my hp laptop and they didn't show any errorMy device: HP 5000 series based on Ryzen 7 with AMD Radeon graphics.Windows 11 Home Edition is fresh, after update from Win'10 which...
  6. Memory Management BSODs. Clear on Memory Diagnostic , Memtest86. Clean DDU Drivers. Fresh...

Memory Management BSODs. Clear on Memory Diagnostic , Memtest86. Clean DDU Drivers. Fresh...: Hello Everyone As per the subject been having the above issue , PC specs are as follows:i5 12400, B660M DS3H AX Gigabyte Motherboard , Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16x2 CL18 RAM XMP Enabled, Samsung 970 EVO Plus Boot Drive, Kingston SATA SSD, WD HDD. GPU GTX 970 G1 Gaming. PSU:...
  7. BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results: Hello, I've been having issues with my new PC that I built Blue screens + randomly shutting off. I've done my best to find solutions by googling the codes code: d1, 1e, 50 and I've narrowed down the issue to some type of faulty drivers, faulty RAM, or faulty RAM slots on my...
  8. BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results

BSoD codes: d1, 1e, 50 with new PC Provided Minidumps, Memory Diagnostics + MemTest86 Results: Hello, I've been having issues with my new PC that I built Blue screens + randomly shutting off. I've done my best to find solutions by googling the codes code: d1, 1e, 50 and I've narrowed down the issue to some type of faulty drivers, faulty RAM, or faulty RAM slots on my...
  9. Memory Diagnostics App, No Results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Diagnostics App, No Results: Due to hearing a beep on wake, ran Memory Diagnostics. Watched it run to completion, but on restart no results are offered. I have run it three times now with no results. I already searched Event Viewer, there is no entry for memory diagnostics results. I can find the entry...
  10. windows memory diagnostics result

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows memory diagnostics result: here is my result and i don't know what's hardware errors. its a ram problem? The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer XML VIEW Log Name: System...