Windows 10: BSOD coming up as soon as i boot

Discus and support BSOD coming up as soon as i boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone! My PC is a little old and recently it has started BSOD as soon as i load up i get a REFERENCE BY POINTER bsod and i can’t fix it any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gayanal12, Apr 16, 2020.

1. BSOD coming up as soon as i boot

Hello everyone! My PC is a little old and recently it has started BSOD as soon as i load up i get a REFERENCE BY POINTER bsod and i can’t fix it

any help ?

submitted by /u/gayanal12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gayanal12, Apr 16, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 16, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

BSOD coming up as soon as i boot

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD coming up as soon as i boot

1. BSOD coming up as soon as i boot - Similar Threads - BSOD coming soon

2. Pc manager coming soon error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc manager coming soon error: Hello! Today I tried to install pc manager but on the website was saying ,,coming soon,,I have all updates to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-manager-coming-soon-error/593e6181-af2d-42b6-b1d9-21c43ab22252
  3. "Coming Soon" to a Win11 near you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Coming Soon" to a Win11 near you: File Explorer with TABS is coming to Windows 11 sometime during this month of October Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coming-soon-to-a-win11-near-you/fe908e11-3860-42bf-9379-ef48c328d1d1
  4. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  5. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  6. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Webcam turning on as soon as the PC boots up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam turning on as soon as the PC boots up: Hello, I have a new webcam connected to the destop pc I use for online classes. It has a blue led which turns on whenever the camera is used by an application, and that's completely normal and fine, but I've noticed something strange. First of all, until yesterday the led...
  8. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD keeps coming up: Blue screen keeps coming up. I have tried sfc/scannow and other ones that I saw being recommended on youtube but still keeps coming up continuously sometimes. Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have...
  9. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  10. Coming Soon: A Tool to Start Fresh

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon: A Tool to Start Fresh: Coming Soon: A Tool to Start Fresh Hello Windows Insiders! Want a simple and easy way to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows? Looking for an easy way to do this? We're working on a tool to make this possible. Final testing and validation is underway...