Windows 10: BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.

Discus and support BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I just experienced my first ever BSOD and now I'm kind of worried. It happened when I opened the Xbox app when the app froze Just the app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IB CGG23, May 27, 2022.

1. IB CGG23 Win User

BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.

So, I just experienced my first ever BSOD and now I'm kind of worried. It happened when I opened the Xbox app when the app froze Just the app and suddenly got a blue screen. It was either win32kbase.sys or win32kfull.sys code don't exactly remember. I will probably reinstall windows, but everything is up to date, I'm just wondering what might have caused the problem. Here are the DUMPS MEM DUMP and MINIDUMP including some of the system specs. Link for DUMPS in ONEDRIVEhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmpaAuxmMNHghps-H7sJmNZQJSFIpQ?e=f2Wr34

:)

IB CGG23, May 27, 2022

2. The computer has rebooted from a bug check, constant BSODs

Hi Ralis,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    This error means that something may be wrong with a device driver, your PC’s memory or anti-virus software on your PC. I suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps:

Bug Check 0xA:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - msdn.microsoft.com

Bug
    Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - msdn.microsoft.com

I also suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ath-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

If you think an app, update, software or a driver that you recently installed or uninstalled caused problems with your PC, you can restore Windows back to an earlier point in time, called a
    restore point. System Restore doesn’t change your personal files, but it might remove recently installed apps and drivers.

If you have enabled/created a restore point of the system, I suggest you to perform
    System restore by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer to Restore from a system restore point
    from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Note: Though it is said that
    System Restore does not affect your personal information such as email, documents, photos, videos, etc., but there is highly possible that some of your personal files are deleted while system restoring.

During System Restore, there may be errors and such errors may cause damage to the files that are present in the system. And, computer shutdown during restoring process may also lead to file loss. Sometimes when
    System Restore is failed, it may lead to loss of important files as well.

Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, May 27, 2022
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, May 27, 2022
  4. BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.

Computer rebooted from a bug check 0x0000003b.

Hi, last week I have received three BSoD and one random reboot. I talked with a Microsoft Windows Certified Professional and Systems Administrator on this thread,
    but today I received two more BSoD. I have already attempted a few things and pulled together some files that might be helpful.

I went ahead and pulled the .dmp and log files and added them to separate Google Drive folders. They can be found at the links below.

.dmp files:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16Zs5o2zNz6a3yheGlRr0JNd6OFdYjhlv?usp=sharing
    logs:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_uik6HsaM2VWDWBFY3ClUQZA65pbikTD?usp=sharing

I also ran the below commands in an elevated command line and it did not present any obvious issues.

commands:

sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

output:

BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check. 694b62b6-ae31-4123-97f9-370de236102f?upload=true.jpg

Lastly, I went through the steps at this link to enable driver verifier and restarted my PC so that it will
    take effect.

I am a Software Engineering student so I am comfortable with computers, but I am completely lost at what is causing this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Cameron

CameronMathis, May 27, 2022
Thema:

BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.

1. BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check. - Similar Threads - BSOD Computer Rebooted

2. Computer rebooted from bug check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooted from bug check: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 0x0000000000002000, 0xfffff805ebf88506, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1182dc69-73a4-4724-8951-65f1e27e39b3.This is the error I am getting...
  3. Computer rebooted from bug check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooted from bug check: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 0x0000000000002000, 0xfffff805ebf88506, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1182dc69-73a4-4724-8951-65f1e27e39b3.This is the error I am getting...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bug check?

The computer has rebooted from a bug check?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffff890f36c878a0, 0xffff980414d5b9f0. A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cc3ca728-3d33-4f35-93b9-9a8a7eae4835.Happened shortly after I booted...
  5. BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.: So, I just experienced my first ever BSOD and now I'm kind of worried. It happened when I opened the Xbox app when the app froze Just the app and suddenly got a blue screen. It was either win32kbase.sys or win32kfull.sys code don't exactly remember. I will probably reinstall...
  6. BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.

BSOD: Computer Rebooted from a bug check.: So, I just experienced my first ever BSOD and now I'm kind of worried. It happened when I opened the Xbox app when the app froze Just the app and suddenly got a blue screen. It was either win32kbase.sys or win32kfull.sys code don't exactly remember. I will probably reinstall...
  7. The computer has rebooted from a bug check.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check.: My computer has started to restart every time I load into a game, no matter what game or what settings i have. I checked the reliability monitor and it gave me an event dump and I'll add that if it helps! It showed me,"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  8. The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bug check was: 0x00000050...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bug check was: 0x00000050...: I see that the minidump files are commonly requested to trouble shoot this error, so I uploaded them here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezogass861vq5tl/Minidump.zip?dl=0It is a Lenovo Yoga X1 3rd gen running Windows 10 20h2.Thanks...
  9. The computer was rebooted from a Bug Check

in Windows 10 Customization
    The computer was rebooted from a Bug Check: While using my computer, I am receiving the windows BSOD with the stop code: Unexpected Kernal Mode Trap. From event viewer I am able to see the message that "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck." The exact message is below. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  10. The computer was rebooted from a bug check

in Windows 10 Customization
    The computer was rebooted from a bug check: While using my computer, I am receiving the windows BSOD with the stop code: Unexpected Kernal Mode Trap. From event viewer I am able to see the message that "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck." The exact message is below. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....