Windows 10: BSOD Constantly Again

Discus and support BSOD Constantly Again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm starting to think that this is a physical issue now but one more try,I ran so many tests through cmd and everyyyything my minidump wont log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by baKon mystiKs, Jul 30, 2021.

1. BSOD Constantly Again

I'm starting to think that this is a physical issue now but one more try,I ran so many tests through cmd and everyyyything my minidump wont log anything and my event viewer is totally wack and not giving any info After BSODThe only place I can find any info on this stuff is my files in Srt , C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\SrtLast successful boot time: ‎7/‎30/‎2021 6:15:29 AM GMT Number of repair attempts: 2 Session details --------------------------- System Disk = \Device\Harddisk1 Windows directory = D:\Windows AutoChk Run = 0 Number of root causes = 1This was in SrtTrail , Th

:)

baKon mystiKs, Jul 30, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your facing BSOD errors, please try the below methods one by one to fix the issue.

Method #1

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Step 2:

Search for Command Prompt, right-click, and select the Run as administrator option.

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic & press Enter

Method # 2

Step 1:

Go to Search box next windows icon

Step 2:

Search for Command Prompt, right-click, and select the Run as administrator option.

Step 3:

Type the following command and press Enter:

SFC /scannow

Method#3: Check drivers

Make sure there are no errors or yellow exclamations marks in device manager

To do so, follow these steps:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Type Device Manager in the search box

Determine if there are any corrupt drivers installed (any errors reported) from the list of drivers installed. If there are no errors reported in Device Manager, update the software of your most recently installed driver. To do so, expand & right-click on the
    list of devices shown under and click Update Driver.

Method #4: Run chkdsk or Windows Memory Diagnostic

To troubleshoot if the BSOD is caused by failing hard drive or memory, you can run the following tools:

chkdsk

Windows Memory Diagnostic

To run chkdsk, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open Charm Bar

Type cmd in the search box

Right-click on Command Prompt from the results list

Click Run as Administrator

Once Command Prompt has loaded, type:

chkdsk C: /f

Replace C: with the letter of the drive where your Windows is installed.

To run Windows Memory Diagnostic, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open the search box from Charm Bar

Type Windows Memory Diagnostic in the search box

Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic from the search results list

Continue with the Windows Memory Diagnostic wizard to complete the process and wait for the results

Method #5: Disable overclocking from BIOS

In order to fix the BSOD errors on Windows 10 systems, make sure the Overclocking feature from your computer’s BIOS is disabled.

To do so, follow these methods to open BIOS.

Method #1: Complete shutdown

Switch to login screen

Hold the Shift key while also pressing the Shutdown button

Select Restart

After your computer restarted, it should open into the BIOS menu automatically:

Go to Advanced tab

Go to Performance

Look for a Overclocking option

Make sure it’s disabled

If it’s enabled, disable it

Save the settings and exit BIOS by hitting the F10 key. Choose Yes if you’re asked to exit with saving the changes

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 30, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD Constantly Again

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Constantly Again :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Constantly Again [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD Constantly Again

1. BSOD Constantly Again - Similar Threads - BSOD Constantly Again

2. Constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs: I am experiencing constant BSODs. Tried everything from uninstalling drivers, reinstalling Win10 to RAM check etc. Please find the MiniDumps and further important information attached. I really hope someone will be able to help me....
  3. Constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs: I'm constantly getting various BSODs:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL rt640x64.sysDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sysSYSTEM_EXIT_OWNED_MUTEXIRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE tcpip.sysPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NETIO.SYSSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  4. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  5. Constant BSODs.

Constant BSODs.: I finally upgraded from a laptop! Everything was fine for about a week or two until a couple days ago when I started getting BSODs anywhere from 5-15 minutes of using the computer. And now Im worried the SSD isnt working right because its taking double the time too boot and...
  6. Constant BSOD errors, yet again

Constant BSOD errors, yet again: I asked previously on this thread, but seems like the person helping couldn't reach out again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-errors/2e8b8d6e-cdc9-47ab-82e5-bf260016c15e While the previous solution worked momentarily, the errors are...
  7. Constant BSoD

Constant BSoD: So this issue has been constantly annoying the life out of me almost daily where im getting various different blue screens seemingly random intervals with no discernible cause either when playing a game or just browsing the web. The codes are various like : irql not less or...
  8. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: Greetings everyone Lately i've been having a lot of BSOD and games crash. I have done the following: 1- Checked all my drivers if they are up to date and update them if necessary 2- Re-install my GPU driver after removing them with DDR 3- Test my RAM with memtest86 with...
  9. Constant BSOD's

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD's: Hi there, I'm getting constant BSOD's, time ranging from 5 minutes to 1 hour mostly, it can sometimes even take longer, but mostly I get 3+ BSOD's within a hour. It's unbearable. I've tried logging most occuring BSOD types, which would be as follows: WHEA Uncorrectable...
  10. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening....