Windows 10: BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files

Discus and support BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How long did you run it for. Only run verifier for a maximum of 48 hours. It systematically tests every non-Microsoft driver in the background and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ramtripper, Jun 14, 2017.

1. philc43 Win User

BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files

How long did you run it for. Only run verifier for a maximum of 48 hours. It systematically tests every non-Microsoft driver in the background and records a BSOD for any that fail which we can check via the log files.

philc43, Jun 16, 2017

2. I ran it for around 30 hours previously. It didn't run yesterday or today yet

ramtripper, Jun 16, 2017
  3. philc43 Win User
    Also, you never answered my question in post #7:

philc43, Jun 16, 2017
  4. BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files

Ahh sorry I missed that! I reran it yesterday for 12 passes and it passed with no errors. I just enabled verifier again. The blue screens keep coming.

There are 3 new dumps:Attachment 140270

ramtripper, Jun 19, 2017
  5. Hey, I got a BSOD with verifier running finally. Attached is latest.

Thank you!
    Attachment 140353

ramtripper, Jun 19, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    I checked the BSOD but it was not one triggered by driver verifier - it was an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) and the analysis points to possible hardware failure.

Code: MODULE_NAME: hardware FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED[/quote] Your RAM seemed to check out OK, please test your GPU and also your hard disk.

BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files [​IMG]
    Diagnostic test
    BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files [​IMG]
    GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

philc43, Jun 19, 2017
  7. Got BSOD with a diff error and a win32ksys dll file.

Furmark ran okay without any artifacts.

Attached is the dump with newest BSOD along with the health, error and benchmark scan screenies:

Attachment 140374
    Attachment 140376Attachment 140377Attachment 140375

ramtripper, Jun 20, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

Those hardware checks seem to be OK, the highlighted lines in the HD check are typically seen and not cause for concern.

The mini-dump does not help with any clue as to the cause. I see from the event log that a full memory dump was collected:
    Code: Event[7517]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2017-06-20T18:41:32.933 Event ID: 1001 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-1GQH6RB Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffff80000004, 0xfffffd4eec7f0565, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 604ae265-4793-4960-920f-978fd6cd4a2a.[/quote] If you can provide a link to this file on OneDrive or Dropbox (it will be too large to upload here) I can take a look at it and see if it provides any further information.

philc43, Jun 20, 2017
  9. ramtripper, Jun 20, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    I'm looking into the file now and there are a few things I notice:

Code: *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys igdkmd64+0x120ce8[/quote] The graphics driver seems to be different to the one recommended for your system. I would suggest you keep to the DELL recommended version (Version: 21.20.16.4590 ,A11). The one currently installed is 21.20.16.4627

The bugcheck was a 3B so was different from the last one posted - I'm guessing you must have had another BSOD since then which has overwritten the 1E bugcheck.

The analysis still suggests memory corruption.
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {80000003, fffff801ba4919c4, ffffa90023983940, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption[/quote]
    Have you tried running the full diagnostics (41min) on the DELL site for your system? I saw that you had run a quick diagnostics on 26th May.

philc43, Jun 20, 2017
  11. I rolled back the driver and then installed the correct driver from Dell's site.

Doing the diagnostic now. Is this normal?
    Attachment 140458

ramtripper, Jun 20, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    It's probably a limitation of the on-board graphics chip but it might be worth checking on a DELL forum if you can.

philc43, Jun 20, 2017
  13. BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files

All tests passed other than the screenshot below:

Attachment 140465

Not finding much info about what "cannot run" means.

ramtripper, Jun 20, 2017
  14. Shutting off verifier now but got a final BSOD right before with a few new dumps.

Attachment 140476

ramtripper, Jun 20, 2017
  15. philc43 Win User
    I would contact DELL support and see if this actually means anything just in case there is a problem with your graphics hardware.

philc43, Jun 20, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD Constantly with different errors and .sys files - Similar Threads - BSOD Constantly different

2. Constant BSODs related to "wdf01000.sys"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSODs related to "wdf01000.sys": I've recently started having issues with this particular file. Device manager tells me everything is fine, windows is up to date, all my hard drives are in top shape. I've run image file and sfc a bazillion times and nothing seems to have gone wrong with it, I've also scanned...
  3. Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  4. Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  5. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  6. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  7. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Constant BSOD with different errors

Constant BSOD with different errors: I am getting BSOD's for Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with different errors, the ones I've seen are dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-with-different-errors/0aa570f2-e0dd-4255-9238-9ce4e34769e2
  9. Constant BSOD of different types

Constant BSOD of different types: I have been hounded by various different BSODs as of late.Here is the minidump files:https://ufile.io/f/gybx4Here is the MSinfo file:https://ufile.io/u3v7cbwiHere is the Event Logs file:https://ufile.io/f/v1kvdSteps I have taken so far:1 I have tested my RAM which I think is...
  10. Different BSODs Constantly.

Different BSODs Constantly.: Hello there, lately I've been trying to boot up a newly built PC. It has booted correctly and functioned properly for periods of time, but it keeps getting BSODs, and now almost constantly. I first installed windows and got all my drivers set. It worked well and I thought it...