Windows 10: BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!

Discus and support BSOD Constantly with no clear reason! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys! Hope you all are having a good day because I'm not! I've recently upgraded my pc from an Intel Core i5 2300, 8GB of DDR3 ram dual channel 4+4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OskaBaudet-Cook, Jul 18, 2021.

1. BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!

Hey guys! Hope you all are having a good day because I'm not! I've recently upgraded my pc from an Intel Core i5 2300, 8GB of DDR3 ram dual channel 4+4 Ram module, a Radeon R9 380 and a motherboard that I don't remember the exact model of! I had not known issues with running this system and it ran into no problems whatsoever The best budget build I've owned. Recently I bought and traded this hardware for quite a large upgrade, it included all parts the seller said Known good but second hand. These include an Intel Core i5 4460 3.2GHz, 16GB DDR3 of quad memory 4x4 memory modules, ASUSTe

:)

OskaBaudet-Cook, Jul 18, 2021

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 18, 2021
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD Constantly with no clear reason! [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!

1. BSOD Constantly with no clear reason! - Similar Threads - BSOD Constantly clear

2. Memory management BSOD with no clear reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory management BSOD with no clear reason: Hello, I've posted a week ago when I've gotten 2 memory management bluescreens. The poster there analyzed minidumps and concluded it was most likely a driver issue. I've already did sfc /scannow with no invalid files and updated my drivers. I hope my GPU isn't the cause as...
  3. Memory management BSOD with no clear reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory management BSOD with no clear reason: Hello, I've posted a week ago when I've gotten 2 memory management bluescreens. The poster there analyzed minidumps and concluded it was most likely a driver issue. I've already did sfc /scannow with no invalid files and updated my drivers. I hope my GPU isn't the cause as...
  4. Memory management BSOD with no clear reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time: I built my first pc last year, and finally managed to install windows via a USB ISO my cousin made. Since April 2021, when I installed windows, I can't go more than an hour or two without getting BDOSed. most of my time on this pc has been troubleshooting. I've run system...
  6. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time: I built my first pc last year, and finally managed to install windows via a USB ISO my cousin made. Since April 2021, when I installed windows, I can't go more than an hour or two without getting BDOSed. most of my time on this pc has been troubleshooting. I've run system...
  7. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

8. Constant BSOD's with no clear cause

Constant BSOD's with no clear cause: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80354eef4e8, 0xfffffb08b500c400, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f753d489-c5aa-447e-9d57-3c15f3a34c16.Event viewer shows this or...
  9. constant bsod for no reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant bsod for no reason: last few days I'm getting bsod WHEA_uncorrectable_error no matter what I do. when I try to start my laptop, windows start loading and just stop which leads to the bsod with the same error. automatic repair doesnt work at all, I get the same message. tried going to the boot...
  10. Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes: I am having mutliple and random BSOD failures, aslo complete freezing that shows no screen and gives no minidump information. I am trying anything and everything and so far I have been unable to find the reason. I have followed a lot of information from other posts on this...