Windows 10: BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

Discus and support BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ms iLLmaculete, Nov 27, 2022.

1. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me. ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ******

:)

Ms iLLmaculete, Nov 27, 2022

2. BSOD Unknown Reason

The dump file on the 18th was caused by Quick Heal again. The later ones appear to be due to bit flips. I would recommend enabling Driver Verifier on all third-party drivers using the following instructions:

1) Search for verifier using the Start Menu and select the verifier.exe, accept the UAC prompt and you should be presented with the following screen:

BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting! [​IMG]

2) Tick the following options as shown below

BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting! [​IMG]

3) Ensure that you select the option to enable you to select drivers yourself

4) Select all drivers which are not Microsoft related and then click the Finish button. Afterwards, please reboot the computer and Driver Verifier will continue to run in the background. Please do not select the drivers which are prefixed with dump_

Win10Warlord, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    BSOD Continues to happen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We have sent you a private message please check the private message and reply to the same message.

However, please reply with the following details to get a better clarity on the issue:

1. What is the Bluescreen error message?
    2. When do you get the error message?
    3. Does the computer boot to the desktop?

You may also refer to the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Troubleshoot Blue Screen errors

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 27, 2022
  4. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

1. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting! - Similar Threads - BSOD continually happens

2. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD: I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the minidump myself but I'm not technology adept enough to understand on what to look for, could I get some help on what is causing...
  3. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD: I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the minidump myself but I'm not technology adept enough to understand on what to look for, could I get some help on what is causing...
  4. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!: I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me....
  5. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!: I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me....
  6. BSOD for different reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  7. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  8. BSODS with different reasons

BSODS with different reasons: For some time now I've had BSOD's once in a while and I've tried rooting out the source with no success. Hopefully you'll be able to detect something I can't.. Thanks so much win10 pro version 1909 OS build 10.0.18363 drive link to v2collector 156285
  9. Different and continuous BSOD's

Different and continuous BSOD's: My Pc keeps crashing with different bsod fail codes. This includes page fault in nonpaged area, Memory Management, irql not less or equal and a few others. I've tried various methods, like sfc/scannow, chkdsk, updating windows and so on with no succes. I would really...
  10. BSOD Continues to happen

BSOD Continues to happen: Here is the link to where my BSOD info and files are. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avg9m8NeltWjgYd0Q3C_dy84_1JBlg Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-continues-to-happen/7f2dc5e3-661c-4f35-a989-ef56c6980c2e