Windows 10: BSOD Continues to Occur on Home Built PC, PLEASE HELP! :-

Discus and support BSOD Continues to Occur on Home Built PC, PLEASE HELP! :- in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://file.io/K7hcW7Q9bXlu <-----Last 5 Minidump files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by isalasiii, Jun 7, 2023.

1. isalasiii Win User

BSOD Continues to Occur on Home Built PC, PLEASE HELP! :-

https://file.io/K7hcW7Q9bXlu <-----Last 5 Minidump files

:)

isalasiii, Jun 7, 2023

2. Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.

Hi Team,

I continue to get multiple BSOD on a newly built PC. I've installed updated windows and drivers (to my knowledge). I've ran a memory check and shows no issues. I've ran a SFC check with no issues as a result. I would get a BSOD from browsing, typing up a
    doc, or even from not doing anything after a restart.

All the memory and graphics setting are still on their default settings.

I've went ahead and linked the latest memory.dmp, minidump, and msinfo.

I appreciate the help from this community!

memory dmp

SungwhanLee, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Hello!

For some time now, I have been having BSOD issues that have recently been occurring about once every hour and become unbearable. I have tried to do some research on the minidumps, but honestly, I have no idea what could be the root of the problem as I can't find a specific application or device that is guaranteed to trigger the problem... it happens when I wake my PC, surf the web, open applications, etc *cry

I have run memtest (only once and without removing either stick or testing sockets - returned no errors), Chckdsk (no errors), fully updated Windows and tried to find correct drivers for all hardware (this is a home built pc), and per my novice research of the dmps, tried updating my Wifi card but the BSOD continue!

I used the tool the sticky in this forum suggested and have attached my results, and if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!!!

metalXcore, Jun 7, 2023
  4. DEN
    den Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

Hi!, 3 days ago I built my very first PC, using this build (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/15tmJ) it was all running great but then yesterday I started encountering multiple BSODs that says Memory_Mangement(this is the most common one), IRQL_Not_less_or_EQUAL(only appeared once) and Page fault in non paged area(only appeared once.) What I did was I reformatted my HDD and while installing the OS, during the "windows is expanding" part to be exact I keep on encountering a problem stating that the files are corrupt or missing. Then I did some research and I found out that Removing one of the RAM sticks would do the trick and it actually did. Right after the installation of OS, I put the second stick back on and it started having BSODs to the point that I can only use my pc for like 5 mins at the most before the BSOD occur. So I removed one of the sticks again and to my surprise it aint having BSOD and as of now its been running for about an hour or so without any problem. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but which one do you guys think is the problem, my mobo's RAM slot or the actual RAM card? pls help me. any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

Thema:

1. BSOD Continues to Occur on Home Built PC, PLEASE HELP! :- - Similar Threads - BSOD Continues Occur

2. Kernel 144 on newly built PC, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 144 on newly built PC, please help!: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffb20bac25f170Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033* Changed to a question....
  3. BSOD Continues to Occur on Home Built PC, PLEASE HELP! :-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Continues to Occur on Home Built PC, PLEASE HELP! :-: https://file.io/K7hcW7Q9bXlu <-----Last 5 Minidump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-continues-to-occur-on-home-built-pc-please/22b39d71-c3be-4b76-a74e-d48831c1702c
  4. Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi everyone, I decided to build my own gaming PC about three days ago. I initially wasn't able to post when I turned on the PC, nothing would work and no fans started spinning. I decided to take out the entire build and try to make it work outside the case, it worked. I then...
  5. Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi everyone, I decided to build my own gaming PC about three days ago. I initially wasn't able to post when I turned on the PC, nothing would work and no fans started spinning. I decided to take out the entire build and try to make it work outside the case, it worked. I then...
  6. Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.

Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.: Hi Team, I continue to get multiple BSOD on a newly built PC. I've installed updated windows and drivers to my knowledge. I've ran a memory check and shows no issues. I've ran a SFC check with no issues as a result. I would get a BSOD from browsing, typing up a doc, or even...
  7. BSOD occurring regularly on new PC cant find problem please help

BSOD occurring regularly on new PC cant find problem please help: Hi, New PC suffering constant BSOD not sure why, link to dump files etc below; link to crash files PC is; System Information report written at: 11/04/20 20:46:05 System Name: SKULLCANDY [System Summary] Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19042...
  8. Newly built pc Help! please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc Help! please: Hi, So everything was going great until i tried to install windows 10 from a pre made windows 10 installation usb bought from amazon. error message: Windows failed to start then says.. The operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  9. Newly built PC crashes continuously

Newly built PC crashes continuously: I recently built a PC with a Ryzen 7 2700 RX 590 gpu, 16 gb ram ddr4 and gigabyte b450m ds3h. As for storage I installed my old HDD (that had windows installed) and 970 EVO Plus m2 ssd. At the begining I booted form the old HDD but despite installing new drivers windows...
  10. My built PC disaster. Help please

in Windows 10 Support
    My built PC disaster. Help please: Advertisement Please help, new PC I built is a disaster. TAGS: Systems less than a minute ago Hey everyone. Really hoping to get some help because I'm at the end of my rope with this thing. First off, the specs. Windows 10 650 watt power supply MSI z170a...