Windows 10: BSOD couple times a day normal use.

Discus and support BSOD couple times a day normal use. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help to analyse this dmp file. I cannot use it in my windbg. Error loading symbols 128579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by accumotors, Mar 9, 2019.

1. BSOD couple times a day normal use.

Please help to analyse this dmp file. I cannot use it in my windbg. Error loading symbols

:)

accumotors, Mar 9, 2019

2. Persistent BSOD couple of times a day on new system

I added another dump file this morning. The last couple of days I was doing office stuff and did not see a BSOD. Today I was using Pentalogix Viewmate when the BSOD occurred.

Windows Pro Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.371)

This is a custom built desktop PC primarily intended to run Altium Designer. The computer is brand new and experienced BSOD regularly since day 1, less than one month ago.

I have updated all drivers and BIOS.

CoreTemp is running to monitor for overheating (not occurring).

BitDefender Cloud Security is installed and has performed scans. I have also run MalwareByte scan.

I have run memtest, prime95, furmark and no BSOD or errors occurred during those tests.

BSOD usually occur while running Altium rather than office applications.

I normally always have running MS Outlook 2013, Google Chrome, Foxit PDF viewer, and Visual Foxpro database frontend as a minimum.

The computer runs 24 hours with these applications running so I can remote log in to it. BSOD does not seem to occur at night. The computer is set not to reboot on BSOD so if it did it would still have the BSOD on screen when I come in the morning. Even
    if I restarted the computer in the morning BSOD will still occur within a few hours.

SSD has 168GB free of 237GB capacity. There are no other disks in this computer, major files are stored on network storage.

I can upload a picture of one of the BSOD but it's not very informative.

I did the things on the troubleshoot blue screen errors: check for updates, update drivers, Windows Defender reports all green.

I am uninstalling BitDefender Cloud security. All other computers in the office use this but this is the only Ryzen CPU we have here. I can't remove anything else without compromising my work.

I ran in safe mode but it is too limited to be able to do my work and I do not understand how that is supposed to diagnose anything.

I ran driver verifier. The oldest dump is from a BSOD which occured while verifier was running. Driver verifier is too burdensome to be able to do my work.

Tige Gibson, Mar 9, 2019
  3. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive
    -

Error

I suspect it is a driver problem but the Windows startup repair has not fixed the problem. I have also removed hardware that I added around the time the problem started (a couple of USB devices) and uninstalled some software. I've done Windows updates and
    driver updates and checked Device Manager and added drivers where they were missing.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could identify the problem. I'm so busy I haven't had much time to investigate it and I have to keep using this machine, but I'm worried all these crashes will corrupt it

John M

JohnMcCarthy6, Mar 9, 2019
  4. JKarch Win User

BSOD couple times a day normal use.

A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD couple times a day normal use.

1. BSOD couple times a day normal use. - Similar Threads - BSOD couple times

2. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  3. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  4. Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.

Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.: I use an HP Omen 15 running Windows 11 Home. A couple of weeks back, the battery died out and I am currently using it on power while I wait for the vendor to procure a new battery. I currently receive a CMOS warning every time I start up the laptop. Over the past couple of...
  5. My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.: Can someone help me? My laptop has been randomly restarting several times a day. No blue screen of death. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-randomly-restarting-a-couple-of-times/c0b0becb-ef88-421b-b8f6-41d54e398562
  6. My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.

My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.: Can someone help me? My laptop has been randomly restarting several times a day. No blue screen of death. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-randomly-restarting-a-couple-of-times/c0b0becb-ef88-421b-b8f6-41d54e398562
  7. BSOD a couple times a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD a couple times a week: Hi All, I'm having an issue with a computer that restarts randomly. I believe I have narrowed it down, to my best understanding. What I believe is going on is Python is running, then somehow it conflicted with the driver SISIPSNetFilter.sys , the driver in question is Symatec...
  8. BSOD failures a couple times a day

BSOD failures a couple times a day: Its not happening often, and I did not realize it because it was mostly happening overnight. I noticed my pc was restarted when I woke up in the morningI keep it on most nights. But is been crashing periodically. The last few days it crashed twice while I was using it and...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  10. Various BSODs in the last couple days

Various BSODs in the last couple days: Hello! I recently built a new pc which has been working fine for about two weeks. The last three days I have experienced 5 bsod, and only two of them were the same. Also, all but one seem to have to do with some system file, like tcpip.sys. After the last bsod, whenever I...