Windows 10: BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

Discus and support BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ldimsch, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Ldimsch Win User

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad.

As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine.

Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and today the laptop stops with a BSOD after reaching the desktop.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

cpuz140_x64.sys

I already uninstalled the service pack by starting windows in safe mode and using the control panel, but the BSOD still appears with the same error messages after reaching the desktop.

Any ideas/similar problems/links for a solution or should I just backup an reinstall the whole thing obviously not the preffered option.

I already uninstalled all sound drivers in safe mode didn't work and checked the windows event logs didn't find anything.

[moved from de-de]

:)

Ldimsch, Jun 25, 2020

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

interestingkid005140, Jun 25, 2020
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 25, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004 [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

Thema:

1. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004 - Similar Threads - BSOD cpuz140_x64 sys

2. BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys": After going through a very long sequence of windows updates on my computer. My computer is now blue screening after 15 seconds of loading in, with a message related to "cpuz141 x64.sys". I see a few months ago this subreddit had complaints about windows updates causing...
  3. BSOD after W10 2004 update?

BSOD after W10 2004 update?: Hi, I recently downloaded the Windows 10 2004 feature update and ever since this when I have been playing a specific game, I will randomly get BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal. I have tested my ram, hardware is pretty new and this only started happening after...
  4. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: Hello, I have a Asus P5E3 Premium ACPI Bios Revision 003 with a Intel Core 2 Quad CPUQ9450 Yorkfield, LGA775 . the system disk is mounted in sata 0 raid thanks to the system integrated into the motherboard.La carte est équipée d'un kit hyperX 2 x 1 Go de DDR3-SDRAM...
  5. Update 2004 BSOD

Update 2004 BSOD: Hey guys, I just discovered I'm still on Win10 1909, therefor checked for new updates. After installing 2004 i got an "inaccessable boot device" BSOD, changes were undone. Second attempt gave Error 0xc1900101, then the update was'nt available anymore. Manual update ended up...
  6. Updates cause BSOD and fail after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates cause BSOD and fail after updating to 2004: after updating Win 10 to build 2004, I try to run updates, then I get a BSOD. It restarts, then I try to run updates again and it keeps failing to install. I have ran through this twice and still same result. I have included a OneDrive link to my system info and the minidump...
  7. BSODs - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after update 2004

BSODs - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after update 2004: Have been encountering several BSoDs after successfully updated to version 2004. Already checked through and updated any outdated drivers. Still encountering crashes after updating drivers, successful DISM checks and sfc scans. Not sure why it happens, might be due to way...
  8. BSoD after update to Version 2004

BSoD after update to Version 2004: I faced a BSoD problem today, 1 week after upgrading to Version 2004 feature update. The error shows VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys failed. Here's what i have tried so far- 1.Tried rebooting several times 2. Restore to a previous setting [IMG] 3. Uninstall...
  9. BSOD after installing 2004

BSOD after installing 2004: Hi everyone, I recently installed Windows 10 2004 using the Release Preview ring of the Insider program on my desktop PC. I am well aware of the risks and I am not complaining about that. Recently my computer keeps having BSODs that show the error kmode exception not...
  10. BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot

BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot: Hello Gang, I thought I'd post here to see if we can see what's up. Files attached. This is my main system, after the last two update cycles, when rebooting I'll get the title BSOD and it will loop. I have a CH Products Fighterstick, prop throttle and Pro Pedals....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cpuz140_x64.sys blue screen

2. cpuz140_x64.sys

3. Cpuz140_x64 bsod