Windows 10: BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

Discus and support BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BSOD message was driver_irql_not_less_or_equalMinidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZnpnZR75ycmTgqAJXDyZOwZ7Hh?e=ycYrm7Has happened a few times in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wwilliamm.c, Feb 14, 2022.

1. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

BSOD message was driver_irql_not_less_or_equalMinidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZnpnZR75ycmTgqAJXDyZOwZ7Hh?e=ycYrm7Has happened a few times in the past but only started recently, hope somebody can help me fix this issue, thanks in advance.

:)

wwilliamm.c, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Frick Win User

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Feb 14, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

1. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time. - Similar Threads - BSOD crash hour~

2. Applications crashing from time to time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  3. Applications crashing from time to time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  4. Applications open but will crash after a while.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Applications open but will crash after a while.: I try to verify integrity of files and replace ones that need to be replaced but when I try it says Disk Write Error. Only happens on things installed on D:...
  5. Applications open but will crash after a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications open but will crash after a while.: I try to verify integrity of files and replace ones that need to be replaced but when I try it says Disk Write Error. Only happens on things installed on D:...
  6. Applications open but will crash after a while.

7. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.: BSOD message was driver_irql_not_less_or_equalMinidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZnpnZR75ycmTgqAJXDyZOwZ7Hh?e=ycYrm7Has happened a few times in the past but only started recently, hope somebody can help me fix this issue, thanks in advance....
  8. BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash after an hour~ of zoom, no other high strain applications open at the time.: BSOD message was driver_irql_not_less_or_equalMinidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZnpnZR75ycmTgqAJXDyZOwZ7Hh?e=ycYrm7Has happened a few times in the past but only started recently, hope somebody can help me fix this issue, thanks in advance....
  9. BSOD multiple times an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times an hour: Hello! I just preformed an NVMe Flash Storage replacement on a HP Spectre 13t-af000 because there were frequent blue screens, I figured replacing the drive with a clean install would solve the issue. I preformed a clean install of Windows 10. Now after the computer has been...
  10. Zoom Application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom Application: With the remote learning, we are required to use Zoom for school; however, I am unable to download. Is there a special link to use because it is not found in the application store? Some say remove the block by going to Safe mode BUT I was told they experienced issues shortly...