Windows 10: BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS

Discus and support BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after a crash or BSOD I now go to crash dump to see what actually happened, there's no BSOD after the first one but I want to know what failure bucket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alteredYoke, Dec 7, 2023.

1. BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS

after a crash or BSOD I now go to crash dump to see what actually happened, there's no BSOD after the first one but I want to know what failure bucket id means so that I can prevent another BSOD.FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS_X64_19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406_TIMESTAMP_620413-145137_AD941E79_nt_wrong_symbols!AD941E791046000

:)

alteredYoke, Dec 7, 2023
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

dig0, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Harmless Win User
    BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Dec 7, 2023
  4. zbook Win User

BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS

Graphics card crashing, nothing in Event Viewer

Please post an image of the startup and recovery settings before the changes.
    Post the whocrashed results after the test crash dump.
    And post a new zip after the crash dump test.
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    These steps are to troubleshoot the setup of the crash dumps,

zbook, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS

1. BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS - Similar Threads - BSOD crash dump

2. BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS: after a crash or BSOD I now go to crash dump to see what actually happened, there's no BSOD after the first one but I want to know what failure bucket id means so that I can prevent another BSOD.FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash dump result: WRONG_SYMBOLS: after a crash or BSOD I now go to crash dump to see what actually happened, there's no BSOD after the first one but I want to know what failure bucket id means so that I can prevent another BSOD.FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS: I have this blue screen problem, this is the information from the minidumpSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: B8562C11EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME:...
  5. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS: I have this blue screen problem, this is the information from the minidumpSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: B8562C11EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME:...
  6. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS: Hi,I keep having random BSODs when using a few 3D apps like games and suchHere are the contents of the latest Memory Dump as per WinDbg : https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ag8utxtraRDBghJCHz4ISbrB7RMI?e=Q8fQOqI tried to do sfc /scannow but it returned no issuesHere are the MiniDumps :...
  7. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS: Hi,I keep having random BSODs when using a few 3D apps like games and suchHere are the contents of the latest Memory Dump as per WinDbg : https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ag8utxtraRDBghJCHz4ISbrB7RMI?e=Q8fQOqI tried to do sfc /scannow but it returned no issuesHere are the MiniDumps :...
  8. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

9. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS: Greetings,Recently I have been facing some issues while using the machine, suddenly I receives BSOD. I have tried multiple solutions, but unfortunately same issue.Please I seek your support to check the below analysis belowSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!79C147481046000...
  10. BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS

BSOD WRONG_SYMBOLS: Greetings,Recently I have been facing some issues while using the machine, suddenly I receives BSOD. I have tried multiple solutions, but unfortunately same issue.Please I seek your support to check the below analysis belowSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!79C147481046000...