Windows 10: BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.

Discus and support BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I load a video on Youtube it will give me an BSOD Crash. It was at first only for Youtube but now it can happen for random websites. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tmm72, Oct 20, 2018.

1. tmm72 Win User

BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.

Every time I load a video on Youtube it will give me an BSOD Crash. It was at first only for Youtube but now it can happen for random websites. The last error code it gave me was: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. Twitch however is not affected. Has had about 5 or so BSOD crashes today and many many more over the past weeks.

The DM Log Collector file is attached.

:)

tmm72, Oct 20, 2018
  2. rinjo Win User

Recurrent BSOD crashes while watching youtube!

Hi All,

I am getting recurrent BSOD crashes on my Windows 10 system, while watching videos on youtube.
    When I was using Windows 7 I have never experienced this problem. Once I upgraded to Windows 10, the BSOD crashes have started.
    I had posted in the general discussion forums about this issue and I got the suggestion of updating the drivers on my system. I have seen updated the display drivers. However, the crashes are still there.

I have collected the details using the DM_log_collector.
    Please help me fix this issue.

regards,

rinjo, Oct 20, 2018
  3. BSODHunter, Oct 20, 2018
  4. BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.

BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up

FIX here: https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-cras...utube-dpc-watchdog-violation.html#post1070973

BSODHunter, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.

1. BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube. - Similar Threads - BSOD crash every

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video: Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to redo the shortcut and clean boot. Never works. I also can no longer use the search function within people's channels....
  6. Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD

Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD: Watching Youtube video in chrome browser. Suddenly the screen goes black and the speaker makes a weird sound. On Mon 16-Sep-19 8:39:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-28375-01.dmp This was probably caused by...
  7. BSOD watching youtube

BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...
  8. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...
  9. Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube)

Windows 10 crashes (most of the time when watching youtube): Windows keeps crashing. It mostly appears to happen when I'm watching/listening Youtube. When playing games (WoW, ARC of War of the Overworld) the crash does not occur, except for when I play Planet Coaster. I think it has something to do with the video card, but I haven't...
  10. Recurrent BSOD crashes while watching youtube!

Recurrent BSOD crashes while watching youtube!: Hi All, I am getting recurrent BSOD crashes on my Windows 10 system, while watching videos on youtube. When I was using Windows 7 I have never experienced this problem. Once I upgraded to Windows 10, the BSOD crashes have started. I had posted in the general discussion...