Windows 10: BSOD crash files

Discus and support BSOD crash files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I've recently "upgraded" to Windows 11 using a insider build, and had some crash issues that came with it, i do understand that the insider build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaximVL, Oct 25, 2021.

1. MaximVL Win User

BSOD crash files

Hello,I've recently "upgraded" to Windows 11 using a insider build, and had some crash issues that came with it, i do understand that the insider build is not guaranteed stable and the risks that come with it, but i'd still like to know what the cause is to my issues with windows 11.I zipped 4 recent windows minidump crash files, and tried to read them for myself without any success using Windbg Preview. And that's why i made this post so someone who actually knows how to read the files can help me.MINIDUMP DOWNLOAD FILES:LINK 1: https://mega.nz/file/kpcVzKYK#W-lrxFuIvYclbyiVBYnT4-oLBL_vvNud1w

:)

MaximVL, Oct 25, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 25, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Nikhar_K Win User

BSOD crash files

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

BSOD crash files

1. BSOD crash files - Similar Threads - BSOD crash files

2. BSOD Crash Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash Files: Hi, I have an Acer Predator laptop with an IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz processor. My OS is Windows 11. Periodically over the past month, I have gotten many blue screens. This almost always occurs after running the game League Of Legends, but has occurred at...
  3. BSOD Crash Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash Files: Hi, I have an Acer Predator laptop with an IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz processor. My OS is Windows 11. Periodically over the past month, I have gotten many blue screens. This almost always occurs after running the game League Of Legends, but has occurred at...
  4. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  5. BSOD crash files

BSOD crash files: Hello,I've recently "upgraded" to Windows 11 using a insider build, and had some crash issues that came with it, i do understand that the insider build is not guaranteed stable and the risks that come with it, but i'd still like to know what the cause is to my issues with...
  6. BSOD - Crash dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  7. BSOD crashes Minidump files

BSOD crashes Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zLLuBnk24axX1BNVNJz5PNTm3eWOtu0/view?usp=sharing My minidump files My computer has been crashing and blue screening a bunch after building my new system a few weeks ago, I am unable to figure out how to download the symbol package to...
  8. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  9. BSOD Crash Files

BSOD Crash Files: My computer crash because of a certain IocBios2.sys, that's Strange, and I see this BSOD Always whan I want to reduce my computer fans power with ROG Gaming Center (I'm with a laptop). I followed the instruction for the Minidump files, etc … Here they are :...
  10. BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files): Hi all, I've been getting some hard reboots while gaming recently. Generally, there have been no BSODs and crash dump files created when these reboots occur. I have since ran Windows' driver verifier to force some BSODs that may/may not be related to the reboots I am...